Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Virginity questions....

Embaressing question, but if you sleep with a girl who's a virgin (and you know that as they've been your best friend for years) and their hymen doesn't break, does that mean your too small? I mean, there's pain and stuff like that, but no blood, which got her worried... And me, about my size... :blush::blush:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    By the time they come to have sex alot of girls hymen's have already broken due to physical sport/using tampons etc and some girls are even born with out them. I didn't bleed the first time i had sex or anytime after that, so it is definatley not something to go on.
    The size of penis wouldn't come into it either because it's not like the hymed is located 7 inches up her vagina next to her cervix or anything. I really wouldn't worry. :)
  • Options
    many girls hymen's break previous to the first time to having sex, through self investigation, or more likely, sporting activities.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, and as for the other matter, the site has some info you may find interesting here
  • Options
    Don't think it would be down to your size; as people have said before, her hymen may have already broken due to sport/tampon use. Still, there was some blood and pain during my first time, and I play sport/use tampons.