Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nurses outfit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a cotton nurses outfit? The same little sexy design as you get with the pvc etc ones but not in those kinds of materials?
I think they look tacky and so I really want to get a cotton version, just I've never seen one anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    where I could buy a cotton nurses outfit
    at a sex shop...
    or...
    at somewhere that supplies real nurses with their outfits ?
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    at a sex shop...
    or...
    Real nurses outfits aren't the little dress up kind though.
    I've looked in sex shops but all pvc/latex :impissed:
    I was kind of hoping someone may have seen a website with them :confused:
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    at a sex shop...
    or...
    LOL, real nurses uniforms are NOT sexy.
    When I tried my nurses dress on for the first time I modelled it for my husband and asked if he thought it was sexy - he laughed at me. :lol:
    Honestly they are about mid calf length and about as flattering as your grandmas flameproof flannelette nightie.
  • Options
    hmmmm, sure i saw a cotton one in Anne Summers once. :chin: Another option is to buy the real thing but only the tunic not the trousers - Looks at lot like a very short dress!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    jane_lane wrote:
    hmmmm, sure i saw a cotton one in Anne Summers once. :chin: Another option is to buy the real thing but only the tunic not the trousers - Looks at lot like a very short dress!

:yes:

They used to have a nurse outfit and a wenches outfit. I have the wenches one and it is quite sexy.
  • Options
    Real nurses outfits aren't the little dress up kind though
    but they are in the military :p
    they have changed them all now in the NHS, haven't they? to those blue - top and trousers?
    what about ann summers?
    http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=3&pid=2195
    - no idea whats its made of though?!
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    but they are in the military :p
    they have changed them all now in the NHS, haven't they? to those blue - top and trousers?
    what about ann summers?
    http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=3&pid=2195
    - no idea whats its made of though?!
    Ooh I do like the design of that one alot, except it's not cotton grrr.
    Might have to go into the actual shop, hope it's there, and get a closer look.

Just to ask, does anyone else think all the pvc like materials look a bit tacky? I don't like how the materials all stiff, I want something that actually wraps around my bodyshape.
  • Options
    PVC to me looks very tacky!
  • Options
    jane_lane wrote:

my friend was a care home nurse, and yes, it does work ;)
  • Options
    my friend was a care home nurse, and yes, it does work
    she was probably more than your "friend" then :naughty:
  • Options
    My friend and her two mates dressed up in nurse outfits at a sleepover thing as they were bored (she showed me the photo's =p) There's blue or pink, zipped up the front and are very, very small (and sexy). I know it's not PVC, I think she got them from a fancy dress store, but I wouldn't be 100% sure. Though, that doesn't help you if it was for a long term thing.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    PVC to me looks very tacky!

The ones in Ann Summers aren't PVC though. They were cotton. Yes, PVC is tacky but these ones were quite sexy. I wouldn't have bought it if it was PVC and tacky.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Dunno what the one in Ann Summers is made of, but I bought my girlfriend one a while back for her birthday (fucking £35, bit of a rip off. :o)

But it's very nice. She wears it out to all the raves; if you're planning on wearing it out in public be prepared for masses of pervy blokes.. :razz:
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:
    Dunno what the one in Ann Summers is made of, but I bought my girlfriend one a while back for her birthday (fucking £35, bit of a rip off. :o)

But it's very nice. She wears it out to all the raves; if you're planning on wearing it out in public be prepared for masses of pervy blokes.. :razz:
    Yes, who insist in waving their arm in your face shouting 'I think I've broken it'.
  • Options
    LOL, real nurses uniforms are NOT sexy.

They are if you make a few alterations ;)
  • Options
    Not sure my ward would appreciate it.
  • Options
    Yeah, the uniform's fine, it's the contents you've got to be wary of. :eek:
  • Options
    What about this outfit?

sdm108xt.jpg

Kinky eh?
  • Options
    A really good PVC nurses outfit looks great, not tacky. But a badly designed and fitted one does look tacky.
    Those Ann Summers ones look tacky. They're just a few scraps of material, not much else.
    If you really want to do it well, without PVC, etc, then have a look at some workwear suppliers. Think of places that sell office supplies, etc. Have a look in the yellow pages, or Google search online. Bet it won't take long to find someone who can provide you with a real nurses uniform. ;)
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:

Nope, definately won't be wearing it in public, my boyfriend wouldn't be very happy :no: Purely for his eyes only :)
  • Options
    My friend got me a cotton nurses outfit for my 18th birthday, and she got it from one of those boutique-y kinda of stores that you get around shopping arcades (well where i live anyway) But i'm pretty sure ann summers do something similar, just a bit more heavy on the price side of things. It is erm quite revealing though, as in it just about covers my bottom, so as logn as you want it for said bedroom activitys not fancy dress :lol: I would show what i mean but i can't find a link for it on the internet and the only picture i have is of me wearing it that my friend took in b&w.
    So i think your best bet is probably ann summers although if you search the internet for long enough you can find all sorts of things.
  • Options
    or a fancy dress shop, they tend to do naughty nurse costumes,they may be able to get u one from their suppliers.

actually,id feel embarrassed doing that!

there is one on this website - www.sinsins.com
    £14.99