Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funniest Burglar Ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/4272041.stm

Have a good old look at this cunt here, would love to have seen his face in the nick when the old bill produced these pictures to him :D:D

Should have kept em from him and let him stand up in court and plead not guilty and make the guy look even more of a tool than he already is. What a complete turd. Off to jail you go sonny :wave:

Comments

• Options
    About amusing as a burglar can be ;)

Hee. Made me laugh.
  • Options
    haha, nice one.
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:
    Should have kept em from him and let him stand up in court and plead not guilty and make the guy look even more of a tool than he already is. What a complete turd. Off to jail you go sonny :wave:

You think they should have created a mistrial?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    He's watching...
  • Options
    bloody hell it must be hard work being a criminal these days.
    credit fraud getting harder ...shoplifting a loaf is almost impossible ...cameras everywhere!
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:

Have a good old look at this cunt here, would love to have seen his face in the nick when the old bill produced these pictures to him :D:D

prosecution has to share all evidence dont they?
  • Options
    credit fraud getting harder ...shoplifting a loaf is almost impossible ...cameras everywhere!

I think the talented oppurtunist will always make a living though... people leave things lying around all the time. And you know, personally, I'm going to leave things lying around all my life, even if they get stolen, I'll get it again and put it in the same place, I'm not going to live my life boarded up behind security fences, guard dogs, alarm systems, CCTV, laser tripwires, high-strength door and window locks etc etc

Then again, won't let the companies rob me by getting a credit card in the first place :p
  • Options

Kinda sad that those are the meassures needed, don't you think?
  • Options
    Kinda sad that those are the meassures needed, don't you think?

There's always, always been thieves though, have there not? Nowadays it's just harder to make a living from it.