Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

another pill question....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as my stupid stupid doctor told me naff all about my pill, i'm about to ask a really stupid question. do i go back on it after the 7 days even if my period hasn't stopped??

i thought i would but i'm not sure because someone said something about it that made me think not yesterday.......

anyone know??

Comments

• Options
    Yes. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah - mine has almost never stopped by the day I'm due to start taking them again. It doesn't make a difference :)
  • Options
    thanks guys, i just wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    Yeah, when i stop taking my pill say on the monday night it's not untill the friday morning that i sometimes come on and the final day of the bleeding is normally around the monday/tuesday when i have started taking the pill again.

You should have a little leaflet in your pill box that will have FAQ's and stuff :)
  • Options
    All in very formal and complecated spanish which even with me being near fluent is hard to understand.....i find the ones in english hard enough.....confusing as hell.