Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boho skirt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, does anyone know where i can get a floor length hippy type skirt, they're generally kind of crinkled or layered, but im finding it difficult ot find any that are longer than calf length - i like the kind of skirts joss stone wears,

Comments

• Options
    Topshop has some in, and i was in one of the non branded type shops the other day and they had loads in!
  • Options
    Zara haver a beautiful floor length tiered skirt in their sale. Tis lovely :yes:
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    hi, does anyone know where i can get a floor length hippy type skirt, they're generally kind of crinkled or layered, but im finding it difficult ot find any that are longer than calf length - i like the kind of skirts joss stone wears,

I went in the following stores on Monday:
    Zara, H&M, TopShop, Wallis, Debenhams, New Look, BHS, Dorothy Perkins, Etam, Marks and Spencer, River Island, Bay Trading, Mango, MK One, Monsoon, Warehouse, House of Fraser and NEXT

and every single store was selling some version or another of those skirts. Which strangely was my main complaint. :p
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I went in the following stores on Monday:
    Zara, H&M, TopShop, Wallis, Debenhams, New Look, BHS, Dorothy Perkins, Etam, Marks and Spencer, River Island, Bay Trading, Mango, MK One, Monsoon, Warehouse, House of Fraser and NEXT

and every single store was selling some version or another of those skirts. Which strangely was my main complaint. :p

yeah, i know but places i have been they just havent been long enough
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    yeah, i know but places i have been they just havent been long enough

I saw millions of ankle length ones. I suggest you go shopping at The Metro Centre in Gateshead. :)
  • Options
    shame ur not in Derby, they have one in Oxfam's window.
  • Options
    They have black ones in Primark. Possibly other colours too, but they def have black ones. And they are def long, because their long skirts are always trailing along the floor behind me type length :P