Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Different kinds of orgasms?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've have just recently been introduced to sex :D The feeling a got was a lot different and a lot more "wow" ish than the normal clitoral stimulation... now since it was my first time and all that I didn't exactly orgasm (the pain kinda hurts the good feelings a little bit) but anyways... are the orgasms different and perhaps more intense?

Oh yeah and a little off the subject of orgasms .... is it nasty to guys if theres a little bit of air that gets pushed in the "area" and has to come back out? :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Ilm wrote:
    I've have just recently been introduced to sex :D The feeling a got was a lot different and a lot more "wow" ish than the normal clitoral stimulation... now since it was my first time and all that I didn't exactly orgasm (the pain kinda hurts the good feelings a little bit) but anyways... are the orgasms different and perhaps more intense?

Oh yeah and a little off the subject of orgasms .... is it nasty to guys if theres a little bit of air that gets pushed in the "area" and has to come back out? :blush:

Yes, i'm sure every orgasm will feel slightly different in some way or another. So don't worry about that.

And in answer to your second point, they're perfectly natural so don't worry about that either.
  • Options
    Fanny farts are normal, they're mildly amusing but there isn't a man who cares. You just have a giggle and keep going;)

Every orgasm feels different, and the emotional and physical closeness that comes with penetrative sex can make orgasms far more powerful and satisfying. Think of masturbation as a snack (even if someone else is doing it for you) and think of sex as a full three-course meal; both are good, but they are very different.
  • Options
    You don't even need to orgasm, some people don't orgasm through penetrative sex (but rather oral / manual) but love penetrative sex because it's such a unique sensation, something to do with the closeness I would assume.
  • Options
    "queefing" i think its called... im not sure of the spelling...

Its perfectly normal.. me and my girlfriend laugh it off. :)
    Dont get embarressed.
  • Options
    bit off topic but last nite my boyfriend and i got like a suction between our chests while having sex and as he leant back it left it go. made a funny noise hehe i couldnt stop giggling!

and yeah...orgasms feel different :) i find the orgasm i get through penetration is enjoyable but the ones i get through clitoral stimulation either with oral or just fingers, are much more powerful.
  • Options
    If you happened to have your G spot stimulated (some positions can get it just right), then that might explain the "wow" feeling during penetrative sex.

As for fanny farts/queefs, they're funny, and just a part of sex. Learn to laugh them off. An ex of mine learnt how to do them on demand! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    An ex of mine learnt how to do them on demand! :eek: :D

:shocking: :shocking:
    :eek: :eek:
    hahaha

genius, thats talent :naughty:
  • Options
    Heterodox wrote:
    :shocking: :shocking:
    genius, thats talent :naughty:
    True talent! She could've gone on tour doing that. Or learn't to play a musical instrument at the same time, such as the recorder. :D
    It was funny watching her though. She would lie on her back, pull her legs up, and "suck in" air, then blow it back out at will.
    I'm sure more girls could do it if they tried. In fact, after reading this, I'll bet half the girls on this site will be off to try it! :eek: Hey, we could get them all together to make a queefing orchestra! :D I'd pay to see and hear it! :hyper:
  • Options
    :lol: x10
  • Options
    bit off topic but last nite my boyfriend and i got like a suction between our chests while having sex and as he leant back it left it go. made a funny noise hehe i couldnt stop giggling!

Thats happened to us before! I giggled about it for forever! it was so sad :razz:
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    True talent! She could've gone on tour doing that. Or learn't to play a musical instrument at the same time, such as the recorder. :D
    It was funny watching her though. She would lie on her back, pull her legs up, and "suck in" air, then blow it back out at will.
    I'm sure more girls could do it if they tried. In fact, after reading this, I'll bet half the girls on this site will be off to try it! :eek: Hey, we could get them all together to make a queefing orchestra! :D I'd pay to see and hear it! :hyper:

Hehe, an orchestra??? Ohhhh what a sad thing people come up with these days !! :eek2: :p .:wondering if I should go try it now:. :yes: (hehe jk)
  • Options
    We were doin our party tricks on Holiday, sitting in the reception are of the hotel this one girl from ireland stood up and fanny farted! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! probly funnier coz it was unexpected and she was only 14 (me being 15 at the time). Anytime i looked at her, me being a little immature would "point n laugh"
  • Options
    a girl in my year could vary them to make it sound almost tuneful
  • Options
    dont think i knew what fanny farts were when i was 14!
  • Options
    freak wrote:
    dont think i knew what fanny farts were when i was 14!

I just recently learned what they are :blush: :chin: