Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

darkshines in the sky darkshines in your eye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i'm new here

a friend sugested this place seeing as i'm not having a great time of it right now.....

i'm a huge placebo and muse fan.....much more placebo....but i like pretty much anything apart from pop pap.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome :wave: :D

Hope you might find some answers, help or at least find some advice and comfort with any problems you might be having.

Malt xxx :)
  • Options
    Hi :wave: , hope you find some peace!!
  • Options
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Hello there. That was pretty much the same reason that I subscribed to these forums nearly five months ago. It's amazing how much this place has changed my life - I've even met some of the people who use these forums as a result! Welcome to the website, I hope it gives you the same satisfaction as it has done to me.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Hello there. That was pretty much the same reason that I subscribed to these forums nearly five months ago. It's amazing how much this place has changed my life - I've even met some of the people who use these forums as a result! Welcome to the website, I hope it gives you the same satisfaction as it has done to me.

Sorry but i just peed myself there........that sounded like a speech when you win an award :lol:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Sorry but i just peed myself there........that sounded like a speech when you win an award :lol:
    I'd like to thank BeckyBoo for this award, also like to thank my family, my pet dog and the piece of cardboard nearby... I couldn't have done it without you. *starts sobbing uncontrollably, Gwyneth Paltrow-esque tears*
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I'd like to thank BeckyBoo for this award, also like to thank my family, my pet dog and the piece of cardboard nearby... I couldn't have done it without you. *starts sobbing uncontrollably, Gwyneth Paltrow-esque tears*

hehehe