Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

there's a cornish girl in town..or rather on site...lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well hello everyone! I actually lied, i'm not really cornish, Well i suppose i am in heart as i have lived there for the last 5 years. I suppose someone out there will know what i mean when i say i feel deeply patriotic to cornwall even though i wasn't born there. But then again my other patriotic option is america which is where i was born, which hardly seems favourable. hmmm. Well anyway this is me saying hi! and yes i would quite happily talk the ear off a dolphin. wait..do dolphins have ears? oh no wait i think it is talk the hind leg off a mule. I think i learnt that from anne of green gables, yes i am admitting to not only watching it but actually owning it. Anyway Hello! P.S yes i am random

Comments

• Options
    hello there! welcome! i hope dolphins have ears, cos i been talkng to one for like 17 years, and he always nods back. so thats a bonus
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    hello there! welcome! i hope dolphins have ears, cos i been talkng to one for like 17 years, and he always nods back. so thats a bonus
    I hear they squeak a lot too.

So, a person who's confused about whether to be patriotic to Cornwall or America...hmm. Toughie...
    Well on the one hand you have Cornwall who have a very small but dedicated following of people who'd like Cornwall to be seperate from England and for everyone to be made to speak the Cornish language.
    Or there's America, the fattest country in the world, who probably see Cornwall as a threat to global stability.
  • Options
    :wave: Hi
  • Options
    Welcome! :wave:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Your real country is the one you feel at home in, it has nothing to do with where you were born or who your parents/ancestors are... Welcome to TheSite!
    And, could you please avoid using such small letters from now on?
  • Options
    Well hello everyone! I actually lied, i'm not really cornish, Well i suppose i am in heart as i have lived there for the last 5 years. I suppose someone out there will know what i mean when i say i feel deeply patriotic to cornwall even though i wasn't born there. But then again my other patriotic option is america which is where i was born, which hardly seems favourable. hmmm. Well anyway this is me saying hi! and yes i would quite happily talk the ear off a dolphin. wait..do dolphins have ears? oh no wait i think it is talk the hind leg off a mule. I think i learnt that from anne of green gables, yes i am admitting to not only watching it but actually owning it. Anyway Hello! P.S yes i am random

You remind me of ice creammmmmmmmm.
  • Options
    You remind me of ice creammmmmmmmm.
    why do i remind you of ice cream....i can be slow sometimes, but i don't get it
  • Options
    Well hello everyone! I lied, i'm not really cornish, Well i suppose i am in heart as i have lived there for the last 5 years. I suppose someone out there will know what i mean when i say i feel deeply patriotic to cornwall even though i wasn't born there. But then again my other patriotic option is america which is where i was born, which hardly seems favourable....
    Talk about going round the houses unnecessarily. Anyway, welcome to the website.
  • Options
    Welcome :wave: :D

Malt xxx :D