Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thank God It's Over!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you glad is finally over?

I just finished doing my Self Assessment Tax Form - two days worth of collecting together all the flipping bits of paper from April 2003 to April 2004 - I even filed it online for the first time - so no worry about the stupid post office cocking up and me getting fined ... so ready to go party at E.g.g nightclub tomorrow

(BTW if these two dumb girls don't respond I got meself 2 spare tickets going free .. any takers??)

Comments

• Options
    "remember, tax doesn't have to be taxing"

sounds like it does to me.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    "remember, tax doesn't have to be taxing"

sounds like it does to me.

Tax is legal theft ... I know we need tax to pay for street lights, rubbish trucks, etc but there's just so many flipping different types of taxes it's a joke, tax if you earn, tax if you spend, they force you to buy car insurance and then tax you on top...
  • Options
    Tax is legal theft ... I know we need tax to pay for street lights, rubbish trucks, etc but there's just so many flipping different types of taxes it's a joke, tax if you earn, tax if you spend, they force you to buy car insurance and then tax you on top...

never made sense to me, i know it's to build government revenue to be spent on services and all but it's just invisible transactions on a piece of paper, mind boggling.
  • Options
    today i finished my last assignment for seimester a, so i dont have any due now till the end of feb! YAYA
  • Options

I just finished doing my Self Assessment Tax Form - two days worth of collecting together all the flipping bits of paper from April 2003 to April 2004 - I even filed it online for the first time - so no worry about the stupid post office cocking up and me getting fined ... so ready to go party at E.g.g nightclub tomorrow

It's not over for me :no: I'm dreading going to work on Monday, can't believe the amount of people who leave it til the 11th hour and then expect me to fill their Return in for them, and then get cross because I'm only there to help them put the right figure in the right box, not do their accounts.
  • Options
    Semester just finished for me...
  • Options
    the working week :)
  • Options
    sam.
  • Options
    sam.
    e. :D
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    e. :D
    how random.
  • Options
    sam.

not quite so random
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bastard exam this morning.
  • Options

(BTW if these two dumb girls don't respond I got meself 2 spare tickets going free .. any takers??)

this week at work :D i'm glad it's over even if i can't afford to go out tonight.

but that's ok cos i have a nice big free bottle of wkd left over from the lsat works party to drink all to meself :D
  • Options
    This week
    ... it's finally over
    and it's been a nightmare but...
    now I can spend some much needed time trying to chill out over the weekend!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Half of the lessons in my exams. I have one more week, and then a few days later exams again, which I'll go to if I didn't pass a subject on the first try.