Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fragrance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I didnt really know where to put his so i'll stick it here and if its wrong you have my apologies and i'm sure a mod will move it ;) ..

Anyway to my point. I was once told izzy miyake was an absolutly lovely mens fragrance but never got a chance to buy it. I heard it can cost around £25, and i did see it once in a place called bodycare for that price.

I just wondered, do any of you guys have this stuff at all, and girls do any of your blokes have this and if so what do you think of it.

I quite fancy buying something new and was thinking buying myself this :D

Ta very much

Comments

• Options
    Issey Miyake is one of the nicest aftershaves IMO. It's Mr Glitterys fave too :D

Get yourself down to Boots and have a sniff of a tester, perfumes and aftershaves all smell different on different people :)
  • Options
    Issey Miyakee is lovely, it must be the nicest man's fragrance. There's a new one too Issey Miyakee Blue and thats also yummy. You will have the women flocking :flirt:
  • Options
    You will have the women flocking :flirt:

The girl in the shop i went into ages ago said that too.

hehe off to buy some when i get paid :D
  • Options
    Issey Miyake is the sex. :thumb:
  • Options
    I've gone through about 4 bottles of this stuff ;o

Its like the secksaiest stuff ever. Not cheap though. Most girls i know like it too ;s
  • Options
    Where do you get it?
  • Options
    There's a new one too Issey Miyakee Blue and thats also yummy.

No, its vile imHo. Whoever created L'eau Bleu d'issey should be shot.

L'eau d'Issey (the original) one is good, but very very common-a lot of people wear it, it is in the top 10 mens where I work. As long as that doesnt put you off, its all good.
  • Options
    No, its vile imHo. Whoever created L'eau Bleu d'issey should be shot.

L'eau d'Issey (the original) one is good, but very very common-a lot of people wear it, it is in the top 10 mens where I work. As long as that doesnt put you off, its all good.
    Oooh, I'll have to smell that when I can. :D
  • Options
    I liked it. Fragrances smell slightly different on each persons skin anyway. Best to get lots of samples.