Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drinking ;o

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently, whenever i've got pissed i've woken up with chapped lips that can last a few days ;s Any ideas why/what i can do? And d'ya reckon its deffo related to the drink?

And whichever wanker decides to tell me not to drink gets a slap :p

Comments

• Options
    Dehydration, my good man.

Usually when I get fucked on the weekend I try and remember to down some pints of water when I get in. Last night I forgot. The drink sucks all the water out of your body anyway, but if you're using harsh face cleaning stuff/licking your lips/having drink touch your lips/kissing girls or boys, it can all add to the bastard which is sore lip.

Look for a stick by Niveau, kind of like ChapStick. However, make sure you don't get one of these things (like ChapStick) that say 'Helps to prevent chapped lips'. You don't want it preventing when you've already got them, you want it curing. Find one which says 'effective treatment', or somethin'. Gosh ChapStick & Co are so new.
  • Options
    But i usually have about 3 pints and some orange juice before i go to bed :(

I've got a chapstick aye, but its so fucking addictive to nibble them and shit :(
  • Options
    Eh. I said don't use Chapshit.

Thing is, if you go out on a night and drink for 4 or 5 hours, it's long enough for them to get damaged enough hurt the next morning.

brb somebody at my door.
  • Options
    Nooo you loser, chapstick like as a generic term to describe the plethora of lip chap curing and\or prevention products :(

I dunno what it is and to be honest i can't be arsed going upstairs to look. But yer.

Its happening nearly every fucking time that i drink now though :mad:

WHOS AT THE DOOR OMG
  • Options
    if ur drinking water before u go to sleep after going out on the piss, then perhaps u can remember to apply vaseline then as well? really is the best stuff!
  • Options
    Anyroad. The time you're out is long enough to give you harsh lips, and you can't help but lick them which does them fuck-all good. Vasaline is alright I guess. Just lump it.
  • Options
    Aye sounds like vaseline is the best idea, cheers you two

My drink tolerance has gone way up recently, so i'm drinking absoutely stupid amounts with no effect, and it seems to have kicked off since then :\

So long as you have to through it as well Capacity <3
  • Options
    Yes. But I've always got the advantage of an overwhelmingly large penis; so I don't let things like this get me down or bother me, so to speak.

Not really. ;(
  • Options
    Capacity wrote:
    Yes. But I've always got the advantage of an overwhelmingly large penis; so I don't let things like this get me down or bother me, so to speak.

Not really. ;(

Thing is, i have wit, charm, a good sense of humour, fantastic looks, a huge volume of estate, and peons like you working for me. Just chapped lips bother me ok?:(

Yer i'm lying too ;(