Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Malteasers.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was sitting on the bus back to my house today. It was dark and the lights were out on the bus. and i was sitting at the back of the bus in my usual corner, listening to chillout music eatting malteasers.........and tripping. it was amazing. i got such great images. i mate of mine from this site playing violin to this song i was listening to and he doesn't play violin, and then his hair grow and he morphed into bam magera from jackass, and then i was floating in this lightfilled room. and someone was holding me, and we were sitting on this big balcony that sticks out into the sea in a near by town at sunset listening to this guy who i'm sure was kurt cobain playing happy songs and smiling and he was surrounded by all these hippies smoking joints, and then the lights came back and i was in this club, singing moskau by rammstein and there were all these raving rockers in the crowd......and then i was sitting on the balcony playing and singing little wing by jimmi hendrix to my friend....and then i got in a taxi home and came back to earth with a bump.....

now, i had a pint and a half of cider on friday night, but nothing else for a week. and i only smoke the the odd joint. not at all heavy.

what the hell have they been putting in malteasers????:eek2:

sorry if it seems really stupid it was just a very weird experiance..

Comments

• Options
    i'm not sure but i get a tingly face when i eat curry chips and milky way bars. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by turlough
    i'm not sure but i get a tingly face when i eat curry chips and milky way bars. :crazyeyes

At the same time?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    At the same time?

ha, no just when i eat them seperately but you've given me a good idea, i'm gonna mix them to get that extra buzz, fuck it'll be rotten but what the hey.
  • Options
    but this was really weird......like mushys i expect......

bong.....can you explain this one?
  • Options
    Yea, the next new drug on the market, hallucogenic malteasers. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Trinity, have you been eating and sleeping regularly, and sleeping well when you do? What you have described could easily have been caused by mild sleep deprivation, or not eating when your body needs food - a sugar rush if you will.
  • Options
    Sleep deprevation will indeed make you start seeing things.

As for the experience itself, erm, these things do happen, though why is a bit of a mystery.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    Trinity, have you been eating and sleeping regularly, and sleeping well when you do? What you have described could easily have been caused by mild sleep deprivation, or not eating when your body needs food - a sugar rush if you will.

ummm, very off on. my sleeping pattern is all over the place due to working late on friday nights and saturdays and then going to bed early when i'm at college.....and as for my eating, it depends when i have time and what there is.....

so, i supose thats probably what it was then.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    It could be your body's way of telling you to take care of yourself ;)