Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lil minx

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone heard from her...im really getting worried about her :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: lil minx
    Originally posted by Amira
    has anyone heard from her...im really getting worried about her :(

loads of regular posters have just dissapeared with no reaon and they usually end up comin back and making a post saying something stupid about why they haven't been on in ages, or maybe she's moved home or something, i doubt there's something wrong with her.
  • Options
    Haven't heard from her in ages and i used to talk to her on a regular basis, she used to be a right cokehead it seemed.

She'll probably come back sometime, maybe not. It's just another person in this virtual world, she could have been anyone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I *really* want to know aboiut what happened to Lover

we're always having these convos - ok 3 times every never - about where people have vanished too

now and again you'll hear people say, "oh i wonder what happened to such and such" but in the long run no one cares, i'll be leavng here soon enough, not much more it can offer really, no one will care though but thats the good thing about the site, it'll lose members but it'll always be oging strong, really weird.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I *really* want to know aboiut what happened to Lover

we're always having these convos - ok 3 times every never - about where people have vanished too

I'd like to hear what happened to that girl tink i think you called her, she was on here talking about dealing and got into pills in a big way and i haven't really heard from her since she mentioned all the drugs and cash she had in her house belonging to her boyfriend.

All these people come back at some point or another.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun

next time the parole board sit.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Shogun

Nah, they don't.
    Weekender Offender