Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hate This Course

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I am soo lost it's unbelievable.
I'm 19 and don't have a clue what the hell I'm doing.

Since I dropped out of school at 16. I have no A-levels. I went to Uni part-time to do this 2 year access course, as I felt it was my only option if I wanted to get into a Uni to do Physiotherapy.

And OMG do I hate it. I'm doing stuff, I don't want to do and I feel that I'm failing big time in it.

I really want to just do my A-levels, cause at least if I pick my A-level subjects. I can do stuff that will be related to Physiotherapy... like Biology. Problem is, it's going to set me back a year if I have to wait another 2 years to completel me A-levels. Just feel like I'm getting no where.

Plus, I've been thinking of curving me interests to being a massage therapist. But maybe that's just me trying to take the easy way out.

I need to find something solid, that I can fall back on. Ya know.

Any Suggestions?? Anything at all??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Hate This Course

• Options
    Best thing is not to worry about time and being set back. Because tbh you'll be wasting your time anyway doing a course you don't like. If you'd rather be doing alevels than that's what you should be doing. Though everyone has a section in education they don't like as much, but really, go the way of enjoying it as much as possible.