Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Come down in work today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need words of support please.

Comments

• Options
    Check your pm's ;)
  • Options
    I know how you feel, i didn't get to bed yesterday morning until roughly 10am and i was in work at 3pm for a 8 hour shift.

Got any spliffage with you? That'll help you out.
  • Options
    Nope no weed, I couldn't find it before I had to leave my mates this morning, only ganked about 4 hours kip and I'm on a 12 hour shift haha..

I knew you'd reply, thanks :D
  • Options
    Ah well, i've no weed left which is worse than not being able to find it whenever you know you have it.

I've got to go to work now, good luck cheese.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I had a heavy comedown yesterday and spent most of New Years Day in bed. Feel much better now though and I've just had a liquid lunch. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Spent all of yesterday in comedown mode, feeling sorry for myself and trying to stop all the gritting. Had a few hours sleep during the day and by the time last night rolled around I wasn't feeling tired for shit.

So me, in my infinite wisdom, decided it'd be a good idea to sort myself out a decent line of ketamine to relax me and lull me off eventually. Only, the purity must've been higher than the last lot I picked up. Cue what seemed like 3 hours of inverted reality, trying to find the right dimension to return to normality and wispy demonic forces flying out of control round my head.

The single most confusing experience of my life. :crazyeyes It could be worse, cheese!
  • Options
    hope rest of work went alright.

thankfully spent msot of main comedown period with best made watching films and havingg a few drinsk with ehr.

back at home now though :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

So me, in my infinite wisdom, decided it'd be a good idea to sort myself out a decent line of ketamine to relax me and lull me off eventually. Only, the purity must've been higher than the last lot I picked up. Cue what seemed like 3 hours of inverted reality, trying to find the right dimension to return to normality and wispy demonic forces flying out of control round my head.

The single most confusing experience of my life. :crazyeyes It could be worse, cheese!

keep hearing good stuff about ket, cant seem to get my hands on it though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    keep hearing good stuff about ket, cant seem to get my hands on it though.

same here, you don't hear people say "oh i had ket last night" like no one's ever had it or even mentions it in the drug circle, it'll come soon i hope.
  • Options
    I've never found ket particulary enjoyable. It's only funny if there's a whole group of you staggering about - feeling like mr soft.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    same here, you don't hear people say "oh i had ket last night" like no one's ever had it or even mentions it in the drug circle, it'll come soon i hope.

really? it's not that uncommon where i go clubbing.

persoanlyl i think it's gret fun as long as it's witht he right group of people. used to hate it, but then had great times with just a few close mates.

ket is a very wierd drug though.
  • Options
    There was loads of ket around my area about a year ago, now I can't get my hands on any.

I used to love being in a k-hole and watching hollyoaks on a sunday morning :D
  • Options
    I've never heard of anyone in my area offering ket, it's just not around at all.

Only heard one person saying they could get it in Dublin, but that's going through maybe 2/3 people, no direct connection to a dealer.

:(
  • Options
    It's a shame I don't know any vets.
  • Options
    But it's in liquid form if you get your hands on any from a vet is it not?
  • Options
    Yeah but the liquid can be dried out to create a residue, which then can be ground to powder.
  • Options
    We used to get it as a liquid and stick on a saucers in the microwave so it'd form little crystals. I'm sure there was a better way to do it however.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Put the liquid in a bowl and place on top of a pan on the stove, or on the radiator and hey presto..
  • Options

Ask class a dealers, most of the ones i know can get their hands on it, usually goes for about £30, give or take about 10 quid...

It's quite big on the gay scene (so i'm told anyway) so asking any gay pillheads/weed smokers might help sort you out with some.
  • Options
    my attitude when i was your age was ...don't come down.
    so i didn't for years ...hell of a price to pay when you eventualy do though ...financial emotional materialy ...physicaly ...spiritualy ...i'm a strong person ...and my come down lasted about five years ...five years though of positvely putting it all back together ...it's now even better than all back together.
    don't try this at home kids!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spliffie
    Ask class a dealers, most of the ones i know can get their hands on it, usually goes for about £30, give or take about 10 quid...

It's quite big on the gay scene (so i'm told anyway) so asking any gay pillheads/weed smokers might help sort you out with some.

It's just really not around this area spliffie, people aren't going about the town talking of ketamine, the main drugs around here are weed,pills,coke and speed, of course acid is about the very odd time, mushies can be got legally.

I can get it down in Dublin but that's a bit far away but not too far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    It's just really not around this area spliffie, people aren't going about the town talking of ketamine, the main drugs around here are weed,pills,coke and speed, of course acid is about the very odd time, mushies can be got legally.

I can get it down in Dublin but that's a bit far away but not too far.

thats what its like here, i know its about because when i was coming back from a rave about a month ago someone was shouting on the coach if anyonewanted to buy any ket, if i hadnt gone over the top on pills i i would of jumped at the offer... i reckon i could get it if wanted it enough... but at this point of my life beers the only thing i can trust myself with now i've got my daughter to care about...

i wont stop for ever... its just a break till i know its ok again.

can anyone tell me how ketamine is attractive in the club scene though?

im just nosey about drugs i havent tried.. really want to try everything once
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spliffie

i've already asked shogun but he's stuck aswell :lol:

yea as shogun says it's just not something that anyone has round here, mustn't be a big demand or people are just unaware of it, i know proper hardcore druggies that wouldn't even have a clue what it is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life

can anyone tell me how ketamine is attractive in the club scene though?

im just nosey about drugs i havent tried.. really want to try everything once

it's alright in little doeses but it's not aprticualrly a clubdrug in my opnion. easy to do a bit mucha nd just mong in a corner not being able to move. much mroe of an afetrparty sort of thing.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    TheSite has a fact sheet on Ketamine and there is loads of information on Erowid if you want to read up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    it's alright in little doeses but it's not aprticualrly a clubdrug in my opnion. easy to do a bit mucha nd just mong in a corner not being able to move. much mroe of an afetrparty sort of thing.

Was somone on the sauce last night? :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i've already asked shogun but he's stuck aswell :lol:

Maybe you should ask your queer mate '65 yokes', he might know someone.

Or the ginger who thinks you stroked his 1/2 a bar.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Was somone on the sauce last night? :D

haha, oops. wish i had been, that was more due to tiredness, sloppy typing and recovering from new year's antics.