Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

robosapien

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got one?

Anyone played one?

Are they any good?

I want one

Phoenix

Comments

• Options
    im MrG and here to serve your ever need, as long as the credit card no is good
  • Options
    Why hello Mr G :P

what needs of mine will you serve?

and do you have a robosapien thingy?
  • Options
    Bop It is more fun tbh :D
  • Options
    oh i thought i was a robosapien

be you male or female, homosexual or heterosexual, i might not be able to do anything for you, but my firends could
  • Options
    I've had a go with one. It's ok, but it's only a remote controlled robot, not a real AI robot. mind you, it's a feat of engineering and robotics, and that's the way to look at it. The technology behind it could be used in robots of the future. ...And robots of the future will probably dance, belch, and fart too, just like the Robosapien. :D
    www.robosapienonline.com for more info.
  • Options
    My bloke bought me one as a surprise for Xmas!! He's cool but eats batteries like there is no tomorrow. He burps and farts and does high fives and other stuff. The dance he does is cool too. I haven't yet sussed out to program him, but my son has been poorly since xmas day so I've been otherwise engaged :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    The farting is funny, hehe the way he moves his arms. My nephew is just copying him now :lol:

Bless!

I bought the mini robosapien for my son before I was given the big one. For £10 the little version is pretty cool, you can move his arms about and he walks and stuff!
  • Options
    I was in Gadgetshop.com on the wednesday before Christmas and they had one out at the front of the store demonstrating. On the way out I forgot about it and was talking to my mate and booted the damn thing :/ Thank fuck it's quite sturdy or I'd be a good few quid lighter!