Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help/Advice.

Okay, here's the lowdown...

For starters, I'm sixteen, as is the girl this is about.
Well..

I really do care for this girl who's a good friend of mine. When I told her how I feel, she said that her mind was made up on the matter, but now she wasn't sure what she felt. She also said she liked me more than a friend but she didn't know if she liked me as much as she would as a partner.
Here comes the tricky part.

Two weeks ago I was drunk and she was around. I was resting and barely able to walk, and we ended up french-kissing because of her wish to do it.

I didn't remember much about it after, and had to be told by my mates before I spoke to her.

We kept things normal within school, as we always have, and then it came to Saturday again.

This time we both got drunk and ended up all over each other throughout the day. A moment of her touching my genitallia was ruined by other people, but we both remembered that day and, once again, carried on as normal.

Then I find out that some guy has been pushing her to snog him all year and that stressed me out because he's... amazingly obsessed over her.

She says she is still confused over her feelings, and she is coming around on Thursday to sort this stuff out.

I need advice on what to do and whether I should kiss her when she comes or not, as I am really confused with the situation.

Please?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Women ay! Not in the slightest bit simple. Thats why your situation is quite complicated...

Firstly when she comes round yours i recommend letting her say what she needs to say and have the conversation with her that you both want. Talk about your feelings and be honest, if you like her a lot then tell her, im sure she will be honest about her feelings too.

Secondly try not to make this thursday visit a horny or kissable situation. Be serious about the talk and try not to get too close at first. If the need for a kiss arises, do it! Only you will know if she wants to be kissed or not.

Hope that helps a little...

Good luck
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers mate, helped a lot.

Stayed sober, off drugs, and managed to talk to her intellectually and keep a conversation going without kissing each other.

Learned a lot that day.

Met the guy that was pushing her into things, he's a complete arse who's stuck up himself, to put it bluntly. Even her mates were insulting him and saying I was better than him.