Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Light S&M

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've probably mentioned this before, but my boyfriend seems interested in being tied down/tying me down.

The other night he was talking to me saying that he'd love to tie me to the bed, blindfold me and tease me etc.

This is a very exciting idea...although terrifying at the same time. I trust him, but I'm also feeling a bit ARGH about it, but still want to try it...maybe.

Has anyone else tried this? How did you feel about it?

Comments

• Options
    Around this time two years ago, while working for a newspaper, I got caught up in the hype that is Secret Santa. (For anyone who doesn't know what Secret Santa is: it's a game played often in the workplace at Christmas - all of your participating colleages put their name in a hat, everyone draws out one name, and you have to buy a present for the person whose name you've pulled from the hat, and receive a present from whomever pulled out your name. Easy peasy, moving on...)

Most of the people in my office bought each other crappy things from poundland. You know... cheap nail polish, paper plates, cuddly toy... blah blah etc. But I received a pair of fluffy red handcuffs from Big Gay Richard (fabulous man - miss him lots), and good God. What a fantastic investment.

S&M? Each to their own, I say. Personally, I find the idea of it far more thrilling than the act of it. I was with my first sexual partner for two years, and in that time we experimented with pretty much everything (including the aforementioned handcuffs), and I think it's fair to say that I - being the kinkier one of the two of us - got off on things like this a lot more than he did. He was very old fashioned and gentlemanly, which is wonderful in its own way... but I suppose what I'm trying to say is... just try it! See if you like it, and if you don't, just don't do it again! Providing you trust your partner and could laugh your way through it if it proved not to be to your taste, then all the best to ya. Can't knock it 'till you've tried it, so they say.

Good luck, and have fun. :)
  • Options
    Yah. The thought is exciting, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it....I'd have to have a bottle of wine or two beforehand though.
  • Options
    Yeah, it definately won't hurt to try, long as you trust your partner completely.
  • Options
    I've done the handcuffs thing before and it was fine, just make sure you lay down some ground rules first (such as don't tickle me to death!) and make sure he knows straight away if you begin feeling uncomfortable about it for some reason.
  • Options
    agree upon a safe word b4 anything, so that if you say this word, he knows to release you immediately!!!
    Have fun!
    SBG
  • Options
    i hate the idea of being tied down. but i love the idea of tieing someone else down....
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i hate the idea of being tied down. but i love the idea of tieing someone else down....

:lol::naughty:
  • Options
    that would scare the hell out of me, being naked and tied down with no control, and having to rely on the other person 100% to not hurt me, or leave me there, turn the lights on and leave me door open and invite people in to laugh at me just ohmygod i feel all horrible thinking about it :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    that would scare the hell out of me, being naked and tied down with no control, and having to rely on the other person 100% to not hurt me, or leave me there, turn the lights on and leave me door open and invite people in to laugh at me just ohmygod i feel all horrible thinking about it :(

sounds like an nhs operating table
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    sounds like an nhs operating table

ive been on one:nervous:
  • Options
    ive been on three yes three, im only 19 and ive been on three
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    ive been on three yes three, im only 19 and ive been on three
    Jesus christ your 19 :eek: i thought you were older... well you look it anyway
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya SuicideBlonde,
    You might be interested in reading our article about Bondage for Begninners.

Hope it helps ;)
    CB
  • Options
    Originally posted by ClaireBear
    Bondage for Begninners
    :eek2: I am always amazed to see the articles on this website. Is there anything they haven't written about?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    :eek2: I am always amazed to see the articles on this website. Is there anything they haven't written about?

Obviously :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2

I get the feeling you would quite like it, actually ;) .