Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Argh. Caught in the Middle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right I'll try and keep this as short as possible.
I have two friends. A is female, someone I've been friends with for 14 years and goes to a different school to me. B is a guy someone I've been friends with for about 3 years and goes to school with me. Way back around March/April time I introduced A and B as we all went to a gig together. They both started to like each other and began to get to know each other better.
Since then they've been very back and forward never officially got together and I've tried my hardest to stay the hell out of it as they are both very good friends of mine.
Now since spetember A has only seen B once at a gig which i invited A too. She's become very frustrated with him and has decided she's "over" him. However I'm not convinced she fully is. Recently at school I'd heard rumours about him (B ) and another girl i'll call C. I know C too, not as well, and they honestly have NOTHING in common.
F-Fwd to now. A is in Venice until weds I think. Someone told me last week they saw B & C holding hands. I've not had a chance to talk to B, but I was just looking through my faceparty friends and his profile was updated today, and says he's "in relationship". This has put me in a really fucking difficult position. I'm going to try and talk to B and make him tell A as it's only fair, but I feel so trapped. HELP!!!!

Comments

• Options
    That doesnt sound like any fun at all.
    If it was me, I think id tell both of them that im not going to take any sides, and im not going to be any kind of messenger. take it or leave it. Keep your friendships with both of them seperate.
  • Options
    Thanks RB. think I'm going to do the make him tell her and well out of it.