Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To give up...or not!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya everybody, haven't been on for quite a qhile, so hope you don't mind if I lay on another lil problem, 'cuz am very confused!

K, well I met this guy in my halls of residence in the first weeks and I was like wow so fit etc, and we eventually started talking etc and after about a month or so we were both at a club and he tried to pull me but I pulled back 'cuz I didn't want him to pull me and forget about me ('cuz I actually reaaally liked him!) Anyways, we still stayed together the whole night but he kinda stopped txting me after that.

Moving on a few weeks we were both at a club again and we pulled. I couldn't tell whether he like me or not though! Anyways it kinda stayed stillish for a while then 2 weeks ago I was waaaaaasted and saw him at a club and we pulled again etc and I told him I liked him a lot. I remeber he said he liked me too but then next morning nothing! No texts or anything!

Anyways, then it was our hall dinner party thing and one of my male friends (whos also friends with him) asked him if he liked anyone etc and he looked at me and said I was girlfriend material (wtf?) I was well chuffed obvs but he was so so so so so wasted that he pulled another girl that same night ( i had gone home early) :( anyways I was gutted but then last week I was so sick of this that I went to his room we talked for a while and I just said basically do you like me or not (not like that obvs) and he was like ye but maybe we should wait till semester 2!......

Does he really mean this or is he just brushing me off gently, cuz feels sorry for me or whatever...? I'm so confused, so all opinions are very welcome!

Thanks for reading all that!

Comments

• Options
    hes not the one.
    Hes not as interested in you as you are in him.
    He will do your head in.
  • Options
    what rainbow brite said

also turn the senario around. If you were genuinely interested in someone would you treat them how this guy is treating you?