Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Touching Good and Bad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In what ways do you like to be touched in a loving rather then sexual way?

And did any partners you've do anything particularly good or bad.

And if you had a partner that only ever touched you to get themselves off rather then simply being caring what did you do about it?

Comments

• Options
    In a loving way I liked being stroked on the forehead or kissed because it made me feel protected.

Bad thing is probably heading straight for the boobs for foreplay. Left nothing to the imagination.

Rach x
  • Options
    A hug from behind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rachael
    Bad thing is probably heading straight for the boobs for foreplay. Left nothing to the imagination.

This is the *worst* thing for me i reckon :eek2:

As for likes, i think its just nice when a guy cuddles me round my neck kinda thing, where i can lean my head on his shoulder, it makes me feel protected.

its just nice to hold hands sometimes too, although its not exactly really loving, but with the right person it feels good, and its the little things that count for me. :yes:
  • Options
    Softly stroking my back will turn me to mush and i assume its because when i was younger and upset my mum would do it. Im sure psychologists amongst you can confirm that.

I like any of the cuddling type stuff really and it does put me off when people are too guarded i have only ever been with one person who never reciprocated much.

Which was wierd as some of you say you hate it when people grab ya boobs, well i try not to do that and this chick basically forced me to (not a bad thing ud think) but at the same time i think maybe she jumped the gun some. Every person ive been with other then her it has been a progression. Maybe i just like the chase and am not in a rush.

.matt
  • Options
    Originally posted by intrigue
    Softly stroking my back will turn me to mush

:yes: i love that :) soo soothing

i love when my boyfriend strokes my arms and kisses me on the forhead. :)

and cuddles from behind when u can lean on him or tilt my head back and he kisses my head :)

and bad....hmm....i hate it when the go straight down ur trousers...no kissing or anything first...its like...hello?! just cos you're up for it 24/7 doesnt mean i am!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    :yes: i love that :) soo soothing

i love when my boyfriend strokes my arms and kisses me on the forhead. :)

and cuddles from behind when u can lean on him or tilt my head back and he kisses my head :)
    The last person i was with wouldnt let me do that because her ex did!?!?!!? Does that we cant kiss or have sex because he did :rolleyes:

I couldnt kiss her ears as well that really pissed her off. (why would you do that maybe ya wondering haha.)
    .matt
  • Options
    I love it when a guy hugs me from behind and i can lean on him. Also if I am upset or crying when they brush away my tears, that makes me feel a bit better.
  • Options
    a lot of these things are general things that peeps do anyways aint they? A question for the women would be have you meet a lot of guys who dont do this? I mean i assumed every man turned into a woman when it came to their misses (sorry to put it that way but im hoping you know what i mean)
    .matt
  • Options
    Yes. I mean my ex wasn't a very huggy person. It hurt a lot. Till I realised he just wasn't very affectionate.

Rach x
  • Options
    Thats the thing with the last chick i was involved with i did really like her but she wasnt very affectionatge either. really annoyed me. hmmmm
    chicks :rolleyes:
    .matt
  • Options
    I crave affection. :(

Rach x
  • Options
    Cuddled from behind is always my fave :)

Ilora x
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    I love being cuddled up watching tv with my guy and he'll stroke and caress my hands i love that i dont know why just because sometimes he doesnt realise hes doing it and it just makes me see how lucky i am!! Also same time when ill be leaning on his chest whilst were cuddled up and he'll just kiss me on the top of my head, its so nice makes me get butterflies!! :D
  • Options
    just being held is lovely :crying:
  • Options
    • cuddling up close to eachother
    • having my neck stroked when im upset and being cuddled
    • cuddling from behind
    • snuggling up in bed together
    • waking up with their arm wrapped around you and holding you close
    • snuggling up under a duvet on the sofa when its cold
    • stroking my hair
    • kissing my forehead

i crave affection....what can i say? :/
  • Options
    i love it when they kiss me on my nose, or my forehead. or when they randomly cuddle me from behind, like when shopping or something. or when it's freezing and they give u their jacket and they cuddle u. cuddling is generally a big must for me. or when they randomly grab my hand whilst out somewhere. cuddling under a duvet. being able to lay on his chest and feeling protected by him.

christ, i miss being in a relationship, i am so lonely :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    I want affection all the time lol

Awww *huggles* We should form a club...

Rach x
  • Options
    I loves :
    • being cuddled from behind
    • when he touches my nose with his thumb when he wants me attention
    • kissing my nose/forhead
    • when we're lying with my head just below his chin
    • when he tugs at my jeans cause he doesn't want me to walk away, then pulls me closer and wraps his arm around me
    • aww...i loves my bloke...

Malt Munk xx :)
  • Options
    I want to be touched, i dont care who by as long as they are warm and clean and know how to hug a lonely woman :(
    i miss being hugged from behind at night.
    i loved that feeling of being held tightly so your safe from everything outside the bed :D