Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it normal for cum to like drip out of you after having sex? I thought it was supposed to stay inside you?
This has always confused me.

Rach x

Comments

• Options
    Re: Question
    Originally posted by Rachael
    Is it normal for cum to like drip out of you after having sex? I thought it was supposed to stay inside you?
    This has always confused me.

Rach x

Yes, it is perfectly normal and always happens with us if we don't use a condom. I think it's only in TV and films where they happily stay cuddling next to each other afterwards.
  • Options
    hehe yes it happens, lol especially if there was a lot of it :lol:
  • Options
    Lol good! I actually thought I must not 'hold cum' very well.

Rach x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rachael
    Lol good! I actually thought I must not 'hold cum' very well.

Rach x
    best sentance ever, im not making fun i could just see like a contest with the title
    "who holds the most cum" and yeah im not going any further.

on a serious note id agree with others.
    .matt
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Yeah, lol.

Sex can be so messy, lol.

Ah well, I still love it! :D
    you say it like messy is a bad thing haha

In any case there has to be bad sides of it to counteract the good
    .matt
  • Options
    Originally posted by intrigue
    best sentance ever, im not making fun i could just see like a contest with the title
    "who holds the most cum" and yeah im not going any further.

on a serious note id agree with others.
    .matt

Ahh I'll have to add that to my book of 100 Strangest Things Ever Said. Like at work once 'this bluetack is really blue...' wtf :confused:

Rach x
  • Options
    i hate the feeling of it oooozing out after... its so gross.....

i wish it was like the films and you could cuddle after and not feel icky
  • Options
    but i dont get wot ure supposed to do afters...ive tried gettin straight in the shower but it just all runs out straight away, im yet to try the cuddling for a whole first, but by sounds of it that dnt wrk... wot does every1 else do?
  • Options
    Yeah it is supposed to come out, i mean otherwise you would erm just eventually fill up :p
    What's even worse is when you stand up the next morning, your walking to work or something and you can feel it dribbling out. Yuck. Or when you have to peel yourself off the sheets in the morning.

I still remember the first time we did it with out a condom and there was a wet patch afterwards, my boyfriend tried to hide it cause he thought it wasn't supposed to be there. Bless.
  • Options
    Originally posted by X_Addictive_X
    but i dont get wot ure supposed to do afters...ive tried gettin straight in the shower but it just all runs out straight away, im yet to try the cuddling for a whole first, but by sounds of it that dnt wrk... wot does every1 else do?

I think the only real thing you can do to combat it is to use condoms, other wise you have to grin, bear and ignore it, and make him sleep in the wet patch ;)

Or put a towel down before sex and then just disgard that after, ta da clean sheets!
  • Options
    so theres no chance of jst layin there for an hr n havin the after sex cuddle then it kinda dryin up a lil bit, just enuff so u can make run for the shower ?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by X_Addictive_X
    so theres no chance of jst layin there for an hr n havin the after sex cuddle then it kinda dryin up a lil bit, just enuff so u can make run for the shower ?

Please don't use text talk - it's difficult to read. Theres more info on this in 'TheSite Good manners guide'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Please don't use text talk - it's difficult to read. Theres more info on this in 'TheSite Good manners guide'.

okay im new to this, sorry... i'll use full text from now on. let's try again..... so theres no chance of just laying there for an hour and having the after sex cuddle then it kinda dryin up a lil bit, just enough so you can make a run for the shower ?
  • Options
    After sex, it's normal.
    Disgusting? Yus.
    And there's no way I can sleep in it, unless I was drunk. It's not comfortable.

After sex, I give him a quick cuddle then run into the shower to freshin up. Either takes turns to shower or both get in.
  • Options
    Why is everyone still answering?

She knows it doesn't stay in, and it goops out. Sex is always messy. Le sigh.
  • Options
    thats why sensible people keep a box of mansize tissues next to the bed. Its not because they think they might all of a sudden get a runny nose during the night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Why is everyone still answering?

God you are such a whingey cow these days.

Like people have never continuely replied with the same answer in a thread before.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

Like people have never continuely replied with the same answer in a thread before.

These days? You always have been! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

And you, well you just get on my tits. Since we're name calling and being vindicitive and all.

It seems really redundant is all. Just stating the obvious, like 4893048390248390 people have done in this thread have.

Sperm slinks out afterward if you don't use a condom. You nip to the loo and do your routine safety wee to get rid of any bacteria from your wee-hole and it plops out there. Good as new.
  • Options
    Becky, if it comes out after a wee, then how come youre still young dumb and full of cum?
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    And you, well you just get on my tits.

Ewwwhhh.... :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    These days? You always have been! ;)

Me? Whinge? HA!! When? :angel:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Becky, if it comes out after a wee, then how come youre still young dumb and full of cum?

Lmao! Touche! :razz: I should change that, I'm too cynical and very much in a canny-be-arsed mood these days :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    thats why sensible people keep a box of mansize tissues next to the bed. Its not because they think they might all of a sudden get a runny nose during the night.

:lol:

it's true, you know.
  • Options
    Miow!

Ah I'm so happy to be a single-ton again. I've been wondering all through my short sex life why that happens. This place is like the fountain of all knowledge!

Now, Fanny farts? :crazyeyes

Rach x