Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yet Another Newbie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sitting here at 8:43 on a Monday evening, after what's been a pathetically quiet day at what's usually an absurdly busy office, I'm working my way through a small bag of bubblegum flavoured Millions (vile, yet strangely moreish), and for the first time in around two years, I've found myself back on TheSite.org. Well, it had to be done, didn't it. I used to love this place. Granted, I never posted much - I'll be damned if I can even remember my old screen name - but for some reason I've found myself back here, and I've got a funny feeling I might just be making myself a regular.

Some silly things about me that nobody really cares about, but are secretly desperate to know:

My Name: Maisy
My Sex: Female
My Age: 19
My Location: South England
My Marital Status: Very single

And that's about all I can be arsed to disclose at this time.

I look forward to coming back and boring you with boring, lifeless, endless, and no doubt slightly disturbing, posts.

All the best,

Maisy.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    HELLO THAR!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg like hi2u !1
    Why hello thar, JsT, you sarcastic alcoholic, you. Very nice of you to respond so quickly, and very pathetic of me to notice a response so quickly. Ahem. But yes. Very nice to see that people still read the Newbies board, and very nice to meet you.

Chin chin!
    And hi jake0!!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Bohemian
    Why hello thar, JsT, you sarcastic alcoholic, you. Very nice of you to respond so quickly, and very pathetic of me to notice a response so quickly. Ahem. But yes. Very nice to see that people still read the Newbies board, and very nice to meet you.

Chin chin!

Yeah really pathetic :p
    Hiiii :D :wave:
    Hiya :)
    Hello welcome.... x
    Welcome :wave:

Malt Munk xxx
    Erm... so anyway, hello. Very nice to meet you. Welcome to the website. It sounds like you'll fit in okay, Maisy. :)
    Hello, your village reminds me of one I use to liv ein many moons ago. Nice name by the way :).
    Originally posted by Bohemian
    And hi jake0!!

hello thar :naughty:
    Hey hey welcome Maisy :)