Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

red light districts not to be created

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4083839.stm

hmm they are really thick

only real problem that needs addressing is the pimp issue for street hookers, and the fact most hookers in massage parlours are illegal immigrants forced into it, which can noly be improved by better policing of both our borders and of massage parlours

Comments

• Options
    yeah pretty stupid when you consider how well it works over in amsterdam, there are still street pimps but the hookers are clean and looked after.............mind you, declassifying weed has worked wonders over there as well and we are lagging behind on that so maybe the brains in cabinet are ticking over slowly......
  • Options
    'no one cares what a sailor does in this town ...it's hanging in the windows by the pound ...'
  • Options
    Thanks mate :D

you have just unwittingly helped me with an essay I am doing on Prostitution tolerance zones :) I was just reading through it for a final time then up popped your post!!!!!

Cue Twiglight Zone type music.....Someone is looking after me tonight :D

Thanks again
  • Options
    Originally posted by teresa
    Thanks mate :D

you have just unwittingly helped me with an essay I am doing on Prostitution tolerance zones :) I was just reading through it for a final time then up popped your post!!!!!

Cue Twiglight Zone type music.....Someone is looking after me tonight :D

Thanks again
    if that thanx was directed to me ...it's a line from a tom waits song ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if that thanx was directed to me ...it's a line from a tom waits song ...

Hi Morrocan,

No, the thanks was directed at wheresmyplacebo for posting the article on prostitution - I am writing an essay on the subject,.

BTW, I used to come here bout two years ago, under the name tre0127 (I think thats what it was)I live in llandudno. You most prob won't remember me. Nice to see you are still around giving words of wisdom :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by teresa
    Hi Morrocan,

No, the thanks was directed at wheresmyplacebo for posting the article on prostitution - I am writing an essay on the subject,.

BTW, I used to come here bout two years ago, under the name tre0127 (I think thats what it was)I live in llandudno. You most prob won't remember me. Nice to see you are still around giving words of wisdom :D
    yay course i remember you tre ...i had a serious problem with a woman in a beeg shop in llandudno a few months back ...we were getting nowhere ...and i looked at her and said ...are you tre from the site ...she wasn't.
    next time i'm in tyhe lland of no ...i'll be looking for yer ....everytime you see a big bald ugly geezer ...say ...hi rolly ...if it's not me ...they'll just think your strange ....have a merry wotsit and a happy ever after ...i think i'm a bit stoned ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    yay course i remember you tre ...i had a serious problem with a woman in a beeg shop in llandudno a few months back ...we were getting nowhere ...and i looked at her and said ...are you tre from the site ...she wasn't.
    next time i'm in tyhe lland of no ...i'll be looking for yer ....everytime you see a big bald ugly geezer ...say ...hi rolly ...if it's not me ...they'll just think your strange ....have a merry wotsit and a happy ever after ...i think i'm a bit stoned ...

Lovely to hear from you.....nope it def wasn't me, I would end up costing a shop loads as I would give everyone refunds when they wanted one. Will def look out for you....Glad to hear you still getting stoned...I'm not stoned tonight, but now you have mentioned it, I want a joint!!!! Have a lovely christmas toooooooo