Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Turn ITV1 on now & have a good giggle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"I want to be Miss World because I want to help make peace in the world":lol:

Talk about a meat market. I don't particularly class any of the women as attractive:yuck:

Comments

• Options
    Damn I missed it.

OK you might not class them as attractive *cough* bullshit *ahem* but I bet you'd still bang them all !
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    OK you might not class them as attractive *cough* bullshit *ahem* but I bet you'd still bang them all !

Yep, all at the same time!!
  • Options
    They were all all right until they opened their mouths. The majority of the women were all far too skinny for my liking.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD GIVE THAT MAN A GOLD STAR! Im not skinny and i want to be a bit thinner but all my friends are like a size 8-10 then and i dont want to be that small, im scared of being really skinny. Which apparentally makes me weird but i like having breasts and hips and thighs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    i like having breasts and hips and thighs.

:yes: Ditto
  • Options
    i went to a club on friday and my friends all wore mini skirts and i didnt, instead i wore jeans and a low cut black top that i like. They were all like omg u look wonderful, look at ur breasts i wish i had them. and i said instead u have tiny thighs and a teeny ass and they were like i want breasts. it just doesnt work like that. If u have both then congratulations but ur a minority, u choose.
    Franki i say curves will come back into fashion! And because i said so they will.
  • Options
    Watching ITV1 right now, I'm seeing the sight of Paul Burrell hanging onto a rope as he attempts to get access to a treasure chest. Which is interesting.