Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pre Cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iv done a search and didnt find what i was looking for.

Ok so pre cum is embaressing, im not on about premature ejaculation im talking about that clear stuff that slowly comes out when your getting intimate with your ladyfriend.

I know its normal and i know it happens to a lot of guys but is there anyway to at least reduce or minimilise what comes out? I know its beneficial because it makes me "wet" beforehand but thats why iv got KY jelly.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    why is pre cum embarrassing?

i don't think it's a big deal at all..

don't be embarrassed by it.. it's a natural thing..

kind of like farting.. if you want to fart in front of me.. go ahead.. i don't care
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Pre Cum
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    I know its normal and i know it happens to a lot of guys but is there anyway to at least reduce or minimilise what comes out? I know its beneficial because it makes me "wet" beforehand but thats why iv got KY jelly.

Any ideas?
    Thanks

I don't think that there is a way to reduce it, no. However, surely if there is more and your "ladyfriend" is wet then there would be no need for KY Jelly. I would've thought that the wetter you both were the better.
  • Options
    Re: Pre Cum

Ok so pre cum is embaressing, ...

Why embarressing? It's perfectly natural.

And you would rather use synthetic stuff like KY when your body's lubrication is so abundant? Weird. :confused:
  • Options
    The thing is when were not having sex or not doing foreplay, just getting close and kissing and all horny and stuff it happens. And the embaressing part is for example if she puts her hands down my trousers she will feel wet stuff. That cant be nice can it?
  • Options
    nice or not its normal so she's gonna have to get used to it lol. i think most girls would be impressed that they had turned you on so much
  • Options
    it's a good thing. any guy in his right might gets turned on when a girl he's being intimate with says 'you're getting me wet' - why is it a one way thing? In my experience this type of things usually end up with me being laughed at :p but in a non-nasty way
  • Options
    The good thing about us is that we laugh thing off, if either of us feels embaressed we will say why and then make a joke about it. Maybe im just being a typical paranoid guy.
  • Options
    The good thing about us is that we laugh thing off, if either of us feels embaressed we will say why and then make a joke about it. Maybe im just being a typical paranoid guy.

I think you are being paranoid, yes. Just relax and have fun. Don't worry about the pre cum at all :)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    I think you are being paranoid, yes. Just relax and have fun. Don't worry about the pre cum at all :)

But do remember this: http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=405&a=10247

CB
  • Options
    I used to feel like this because I get quite a lot, sometimes quite easily too - but i just wipe it on her lips :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    i just wipe it on her lips :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    lol classic :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by ClaireBear
    But do remember this: http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=405&a=10247

CB

Oh God yes. But what I meant was don't worry about the quantity of precum ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    i think most girls would be impressed that they had turned you on so much

:yes: i find it a turn on!

try not to worry about it to much, its natural and even though it might embarass you, just think how good your lady will feel when she see's how good she's makin u feel!
  • Options
    Don't worry about pre-cum its perfectly normal and all guys get it, i mean look at it this way you are not turned off when the girl your with gets wet/aroused and such are you?
  • Options
    Cheers for the replys, i am just being a paranoid git i take it lol. Il try not to worry from now and and let myself relax.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    kind of like farting.. if you want to fart in front of me.. go ahead.. i don't care
    Every man dreams of this little piece of Reese...

Anyway chill out!! It means your now horny as hell. She should soon get just as horny if not more if she isn't already.

you said you get real close n kiss all hot n stuff...cmon dude it's leading to DAMN good sex whichever way you look at it! :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Davy
    you said you get real close n kiss all hot n stuff...cmon dude it's leading to DAMN good sex whichever way you look at it! :yum:

Actually, I had very much the same problem when I was seeing my last girlfriend. Not very pleasant at all, made me feel really uncomfortable and aprehensive.

Fooling around withyour girl doesn't mean guaranteed sex - not for me it didn't, anyway! I had to get drunk with a near-stranger in a different town!! Depressing... :(

I hate girls. They hurt me inside.
  • Options
    Originally posted by AverageJoe87

I hate girls. They hurt me inside.

I feel for you mate. I had the same problem for a long time before i got with my current gf. Hope all turns out good soon.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86

Well its better than holding it in :lol:
  • Options
    I feel for you mate. I had the same problem for a long time before i got with my current gf. Hope all turns out good soon.

Cheers buddy.I know i'm by no means alone in this cold, wet boat, but the fog on the sea makes others hard to focus on...