Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wots happening to our children?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know it is not the most relyable paper but whilst scanning hte usn yesterday i came accross a rather worrying article about a girl aged four who was made to give evidence in the courts against the beast who abused her then tryed saying it was ok as she enticed him. HOW THE FUCKING HELL CAN A FOUR YEAR OLD GIRL ENTICE A 42 YEAR OLD PERVERT.

his dick should be chopped off with immediate effect.

wots going on with our judicial system allowing the defence team to question this girl after she gave all the evidence to police in a video recorded interview, has this poor poor girl suffered enough? is it really fair to make her keep reliving what this monster has done to her? how can this contry protect this vile asshole but not an innocent child. this bastard was even given police protection in court so the parents would not take revenge on him.
I HOPE HE GETS HIS JUST DESERTS IN JAIL.......

anyone else agree this is a problem that needs government intervention to ensure the inoccent victims are protected essecially as it is a minor (under 16), not the sick bastards that commit these attrocities???????

my blood boils when i read this kinda thing..

Comments

• Options
    If she doesn't give evidence, then there is none, and he walks free. If she is old enough to realise what happened, and that it's wrong enough to tell someone, she is old enough to say what happened in court. There is a thread on this already which you may be interested in.
  • Options
    i agree if she gave no evidence there would be no case, but how many times does this poor child have to relive this awfull experiance firstly to her mother/father, then to police in a video taped interview then just because he pleaded not guilty she had to tell the court as well now the media has got hold of this anyone knowing the family might let slip in front of children and we all know how cruel kids can be.
    i have read the other thread on this subject however it appears to bee about the lax sentencing, this thread is about that poor girl, and how this is going to effect HER.
  • Options
    She wouldn't have been in court to give evidence.

It will ahve been on video link, and she will have been with professional child psychologists and social workers.

This man had the right to a fair trial. And taking the word of a child without querying it does not constitute a fair trial.