Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*cheap* Mens jewellery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some really cheap jewellery ideas for men, like chains and stuff, and I mean cheap as in £5 and stuff! Dont worry, I aint a cheap skate! I need it for a joke prezzie for christmas! So he can open it, and think thats his prezzie, and he can lob it or sumart when he sees his proper prezzie, thats why I want it cheap!

What sorta shops do cheap jewellery??? I've had a look in argos, but nothing there really. I need high street shops cos I cant buy over net cos I aint got a debit or credit card. I aint got alot of time for christmas shoping, so I just wanna go in a shop and buy, instead of looking around...... if you know what I mean!?

Any ideas you've got will be very greatfull!

Thanks

:)

Comments

• Options
    I had an idea, can cuff links be cheap???!:lol::confused:
  • Options
    Just so long as it's for a joke..

Shops like River Island and Topman do men's jewellery at very cheap prices. What's funny about this is that 9 times out of 10 it looks better than jewellery bought for a few hundred quid.

Any major men's fashion shops I would have thought, but check Topman and River Island first.
  • Options
    Elizabeth Duke at Argos...:lol: They have some stylish Beckham style earrings for about 3 quid each.. also some lovely Beckham style dog tags... :lol:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Beckham earings? Beckham dogtags?! o_0

You mean, earings and dogtags that beckham is advised to wear which regular people considered wearing 42 years ago? ;p
  • Options
    Get some of them cheap cuff links which are novelty e.g. spirit levels. They are normally quite cheap.

Or you could always get them emergency cuff links which come in abit of plastic which you push out in case of an emergancy.
  • Options
    Get him one of those huge chunky fake gold bracelets that you can get at pretty much any sunday market. You know the chains they usually have on rolls. Dont think they cost much..