Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Faking It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

A quick question: I've been seeing a new girl and was fooling around the other night, and appeared to give her an orgasm after only 1 minute of (clumsy) manual stimulation, does this sound at all possible to anyone, or was she faking it, and we have some issues?

Cheers lads and ladies

Comments

• Options
    Maybe she was really enjoying it. I know it can take me about 13 seconds to orgasm if it's done right. Or if I'm just THAT turned on.

Anyways, if it's a new relationship I'd just take things as they come. It's too soon to really weigh up what-ifs when you're just starting out as a couple.

If you're that bothered about whether she's faking or not, be cunning. Ask her to show you what she likes.
  • Options
    The only way to know for sure... Is to ask her! ;)
  • Options
    Yeah just ask her. Girls that fake orgasms should just say, ITS NOT WORKING NUBLET.
  • Options
    Ive just done about your name in pyschology! (random i know)
  • Options
    And how often have you heard girls admitting to their partners that they have infact faked an orgasm?! :-/

Huni it is possible to orgasm that quick for a girl. I know I have. As 1983 said, it could be possible that she was just that turned on.

Xxx
  • Options
    And how often have you heard girls admitting to their partners that they have infact faked an orgasm?!

Yeah but it's pretty lame really. What good is it to fake an orgasm? You gotta let your partner know what's wrong other wise it's gonna be crap.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Maybe she was really enjoying it. I know it can take me about 13 seconds to orgasm if it's done right. Or if I'm just THAT turned on.

It can't be that exciting if you can count the seconds :p (joke)
  • Options
  • Options
    it a little hard at the begining of a realationship so say oi your not doing it right! No?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    it a little hard at the begining of a realationship so say oi your not doing it right! No?

You don't have to say it like that. You can just hint at him to try something else or guide him to the right place.
  • Options
    was it the first time u 2 did it?

because maybe she was nervous or felt rushed or whatever