Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The new maybaline mascara(the one advertised on the TV)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is the lenthening and volunising (sp) maybaline mascara any good?

Comments

• Options
    I've not used the Maybelline version of this mascara, but I've used both Boujoirs and L'oreal and I'd recommend them to anyone. They're stunning. They really do add length and volume to your lashes. Definitely recommended!

Ilora x
  • Options
    i have such a difficult time finding a good mascara i tried the bourjois stuff and it was useless but i tried this new maybelline stuff and its actually quite good,i found leaving the white on for about ten minutes and then doing the top worked better duno why :)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I really like the Bourjois one! But I have to agree that it works better when you let the white one dry first.
  • Options
    I've used maybelline masacra's for about 3 years now and i think they are all great . The one i have at the minute is the turbo boost one which lenngthens and thickens lashes and you can get it in both brown and black. I think most maybelline cosmetics are quite good quality, so yeah try it and see.
  • Options
    Well I bought it today so gonna try it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    ive used the maybeline volume express one for about 2 years and think its fab, i haven't used that one but i do want to give a new one a try, although my eyelashes are quite long so i prefer one that seperates them a bit more and makes them look less thick, does anyone know a good one for that?
  • Options
    i use a maybeline one, think its called super soft or superboost or summit, the boujouis one doesnt work for me at all.

urgh i saw this girl today who had half a tube of mascara on her eyes, looked like there were spiders legs stuck on :eek2: