Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Foundation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What brand of foundation do you use? and why do you use that particular brand?

Comments

• Options
    Prescriptives Traceless - it's really light and water based so it doesn't look/feel like you're wearing anything. I don't have problems with spots etc., so I just need something to gently even out my skin tone and it does the job nicely!
  • Options
    amazing lancome tient idole stuff, makes me skin look flawless (which its definatly not) :)
  • Options
    MAC hyperreal foundation. I usually use a tinted moisturiser, so the foundation is only when I really need it, and I don't apply it all over the face. I use it because it has a slight 'pearly' effect and helps to give my skin a dewy look (particularly as it's winter and my skin always dries out!) and it works out really well for my skin as I've never really suited the matte look.

Once it runs out, I'll be treating myself to Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation. Have heard it's the holy grail :)
  • Options
    http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1028341&classificationid=1011783&slmRefer=000

No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation from Boots.

I can't wear anything too heavy as I have light skin and this glides on effortlessly.
  • Options
    Maybelline Everfresh

cos it's light and the only one ive found that suits me! and it's pretty cheap too.

anyone reccomend a good mascara-one that doesnt clump too quickly??
  • Options
    I use Max Factor Colour Adapt because it adapts to my skin tone I find other foundations are too orangy.
  • Options
    i use max factor colour adapt to, its fab:heart:
  • Options
    i use boots no7 daily v illuminating tinted moisturiser, well its just like a foundation but a bit lighter so good for the day time and makes my face look radiant :)
  • Options
    l'oreal cashmere perfect at the moment. Powder look finish. Was 8.99 at boots but at the mo you get 300 extra points for buying l'oreal so it was only 5.99, technically :)
  • Options
    max factor pan stik - it's very creamy and easy to apply, plus it's small enough to carry around with me. It also doesn't spill!
  • Options
    I use chanel, its a lil square pot...thats all I know about it lol.

I find its really good at covering up my inperfections. although recently I found that not useing anything has made my inperfections go away...
  • Options
    i don't anymore.

i have two trusty concealers for my undereye circles (one heavier for more horrid days), rimmel hide the blemish and kiss australia.

foundation just gives me spots where there weren't any.