Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair colour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok...im getting bored of my hair colour now.

so, what do you all think i should go for...?

click to see me if you dont know what i look like

Comments

• Options
    Keep the length and have it straight.
    Colour, have black all over with pink streaks.

I think that looks nice, but no doubt you wont or somebody else will have a better answer :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Keep the length and have it straight.
    Colour, have black all over with pink streaks.

I think that looks nice, but no doubt you wont or somebody else will have a better answer :p

ok i have all the above but im not too sure about the pink
  • Options
    I think that blonde on black layered is nice but every other girl has it and it's wearing a bit thin tbh.

Also that retro mullet kinda thing is fugly as hell.

I seconded the straightened bit but with blonde/brunette. Strawberry blonde I think they call it. Mmm brunettes :naughty:
  • Options
    red because i think red looks fab on dark hair or blue, i had the underneath of my hair dyed blue and then had electric blue streaks put through it with my natural brown on top cause its quite dark and it looked good too so id say go for a little bit of a really strong colour
  • Options
    is that your natural colour? cos that colours really nice anyway
  • Options
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    is that your natural colour? cos that colours really nice anyway

pretty much yeh, its about a shade or two darker than natural at the moment
  • Options
    I think that dark colour suits you that you have at the moment. Really suits your skin tone. Maybe do some lowlights in your hair that would set off the colour of your eyes? Erm which are erm, *squints at the pic*, brown? :) I can't see very clearly.

I suppose the best thing to do is look at the reds, plums etc. colours out there and see what colour brings your eyes out most.
  • Options
    pretty much yeh, its about a shade or two darker than natural at the moment

then that colour is really nice, an suits you, maybe same subtle reds or coppers?
  • Options
    Maybe an all over red/burgundy or purple tint. But to be honest I doubt you'll get a drastic change considering how dark your hair is.... I've tried dying my dark brown hair, and nothing ever works - any bleach just makes it orange...

Ilora x
  • Options
    Depends what look you're going for. Natural look I'd say go with a tint, but if you want to have some fun you could try tipping it; it's where your hair looks like the ends have been dipped in a bright coloured dye. I think Beyonce has it in her pink outfit on the Bootylicious video and my friend has it atm - looks wicked!