Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Positions for the well endowed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Title says it all really... More well endowed in the girth sense that the length sense (well, that too, but I can cope with that!).. Any ideas anyone? :confused:

I know the usual ones like me on top give me more control and all that malarky, but isn't that more for length(?).. seems plenty of advice for length but not girth :crazyeyes:

Thanks all!

Comments

• Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    Practise and lube is the only advice I can think off.

:yes:luuuuuuube it up
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    Practise and lube is the only advice I can think off.

Yer, as far as my experience can say, there's not much else you can do. At right angles, perhaps? :)
  • Options
    I had that problem with my boyfriend but lube def works well.
  • Options
    Plenty of foreplay and lube, basically. If you're wanting it to hurt less.

If you're wanting to feel more of the fullness, try lying on your stomach and having him enter you from behind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Plenty of foreplay and lube, basically. If you're wanting it to hurt less.

If you're wanting to feel more of the fullness, try lying on your stomach and having him enter you from behind.

Exactament.
  • Options
    Thanks for your advice guys :)

Have never used lube before (at least not with anyone else! :naughty: ).. have an image of it being slightly embarrassing, somehow! :( :rolleyes: (or is that just me being naive?)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crystal Tipps
    Thanks for your advice guys :)

Have never used lube before (at least not with anyone else! :naughty: ).. have an image of it being slightly embarrassing, somehow! :( :rolleyes: (or is that just me being naive?)

Haha, I remember the first time I used lube with my boyfriend and it was sooooooo odd watching it gloop onto the end of his knob, he was like AHHH it's like frozen spunk on meeeee. Then I was like, right..you know how to keep the romance, babe <3

Sex is never like the movies. There are pauses, moments of being conscientious, bodily noises which are sooooo not sexy and the like. It's how you make it, really. Let go and have fun. That's what it's all about.

It'll be awkward at first but it WILL make the world of difference.

Have fun!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

And, having just got back from a wkend with my dearly beloved, I can safely say, yes, that felt bloody good, but hurt like hell for hours afterwards! (was more than 12 hours ago and I can still feel it!).

Is kinda like period pains, and am also bleeding slightly - never have done before but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about (fairly self-explantory!).. And, no, I didn't use lube - but will follow everyone's advice and will do next time!