Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

long distance relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i broke up with my long term boyfriend on halloween but after regretting it straight away i set about to getting him back after 2 weeks apart i spent last weekend with him and things werre great it was like we were bf and gf again he txted me constantly just to say i love u and miss you things like that which i really liked and he asked if i could stay with him this weekend i couldnt and he went mad and stated being really horrible saying things like "i dont want to go out with you again, i make allt he sacrafices you dont do nothing!, dont talk to me again i dont wanna see you" and these texts were last night at 1am i cryed to my mum for over an hour as hes rrally screwing with my head i turned my phone off and when i turned it back on in the morning there were 2 more texts but these said "i lvoe you. i miss you im sorry are you ok im worried about you please let me know your ok and i do want to go out with you again" things like that my mum doesnt liek him anymore and neither do my mates cuz of the way hes screwing around with me and i did finish it completely thing is i feel really shitty bout it now my brain says it was the right decison but my heart isnt to sure and i know if i ever did go back with him i could lose my friends and my parents support i dont even know if i have him as a friend cuz he wont text back. he's been a big part of my life ive known him since i was 12 and now im 16 and we was together over a year.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think maybe you should give it some more time, bcos you may be feeling unsure bcos you miss the closeness of the relationship, the compliments and the security, amongst other things!
    if he went mad at such a small thing (it wasnt your fault you couldnt stay over) then hows he going to act in the future.
    i think he's just sending you these messages because he wants you back.
    in my opinion id give yourself at least a month or so with thinking about trying again. during this time, go out enjoy yourself+IF the oppourtunity arrises where you meet another guy+you like each other, then go for it if it feels right for you! that's the most important thing - your feelings. and it does sound like he's messing with your feelings and your head, but i reckon this is bcos he misses you+is hurting.
    Sometimes you have to see less of one part of your life in order to strengthen others, in this case your family and friends!!
    hope this helps
    SBG