Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice please...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I'm in need of some advice...

I'm 20 and only once been on a proper date, which went horribly wrong, but thats a long story. Anyway, it kinda put me off the whole dating thing for a while. Anyway, on the Friday I have a date with a girl from work. I'm meeting here at 8.30 straight from when she finishes work. Do you guys have any suggestions on where I should take her? Have thought of something to eat, but probably a little late. There a few nice bars around, but being Friday night I'm really worried about them being too busy/full. I have transport, so thats not a problem.

Any advice is appreciated. I don't want to screw up again :(

Many thanks.

JJB

Comments

• Options
    if you know her well enuff you'se could go to the cinema but if you want to get ot know her go to a pub or lounge or something like that
  • Options
    8.30 isn't to late to eat if you don't have that far to travel and if she's coming straight from work she probably wont' have eaten anything anyway. So my advice would be to go somewhere first thats resonably close and does quite quick food - like a noodle bar or pasta place. Then after the meal you can think about going to a bar or staying where you are and having coffee - also if you go to a restaruant that late then they won't be trying to kick you out to get the next service in so you can play it by ear.

The cinema is good as well but you won't be able to talk - but maybe thats ok.