Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How would I look...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to know how this would look for wearing at my school disco. I'm a disaster when it comes to things like choosing stuff to wear.

White shirt with the light blue lines going down. It's hard to describe. They're thin light blue lines that cross each other now and again.

Dark grey jeans

The jeans look this colour

Black shoes/boots.

Thank you muchly :)

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm.... I don't like lines on clothe... :x

So... I think you would be muuuuuch better with a plain white shirt... But, hey... only you can tell if you like what you see, right?
  • Options
    Black shoes with jeans generally makes you look like a 15 year old school kid trying to dress up. Which you might be, I don't know. But get some brown shoes, they look better with jeans and make sure the shirt fits. Because the mistake all the guys seem to make at school discos is getting a shirt thats about 2 sizes too big for them. If needs be get it slightly smaller than what you'd usually buy.
  • Options
    You got any other options for jeans/shirts etc? Like UpsetChap said, black shoes usually look like a school kid trying to dress up (which I know you are, but come on :razz:), and brown shoes aren't exactly the best things to wear with grey jeans.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    You got any other options for jeans/shirts etc? Like UpsetChap said, black shoes usually look like a school kid trying to dress up (which I know you are, but come on :razz:), and brown shoes aren't exactly the best things to wear with grey jeans.

UC, I'm a 16 year old schoolboy trying to dress up :razz:

Emm. Well I do have one pair of ordinary light blue jeans but I don't think they'd go.

I went out today and got myself a new shirt though. It's light blue with the almost shiny lighter blue strips down it.

For shoes I don't wear them so I only have the one pair of black shoes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    we need a piccie :D

I shall see what I can do :D
  • Options
    erm i think a plain shirt is boring go ahead with ure stripey shirt. make sure it fits snugly tho n dont tuck it in. r u fit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexysandi
    erm i think a plain shirt is boring go ahead with ure stripey shirt. make sure it fits snugly tho n dont tuck it in. r u fit?

Emm. I wouldn't be able to say really. Go ask someone who knows me
  • Options
    how about the gray jeans with a black shirt ??
  • Options
    to be honest... i think grey jeans are... umm.. what's the word... not cute?
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexysandi

I can't help but laugh :lol:
  • Options
    Seriously, go shopping. If you don't have the money then take out a loan. Just go shopping.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Seriously, go shopping. If you don't have the money then take out a loan. Just go shopping.

oh i love you tom :p