Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

revenge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it feels like he's ripped my heart out and had a candle lit dinner with her, eating it and drinking my blood in front of me.

men are twats and girls are just as bad.

first ever love this summer. they were both pissed and he was high on coke she slept over. i knew he wanted to fuck her (we had out lists) and when i found out she slept round his house i wasn't happy. and to know now.

he's still in love with me. it was all just a mistake. he's never loved anyone like he loves me

we split up before i knew but he was still my best mate

when it happened me and the girl weren't that great mates but since we started back at college we grew closer and she was turning into a really great mate. one of my closest. she didn't mean for us to grow close but it just sort of happened.

i've never felt a pain as bad as this

she already fucked someone elses bf and is hated at school.

should i just tell everyone. what should i do.

he threatened to kill himself because no matter who he grows close to he always manages to fuck them over and i'm the one he cares for most and all i did was trust him eventhough i knew what he was like. he actually had a loaded air rifle.

help

Comments

• Options
    Re: revenge
    Originally posted by Super-human
    it feels like he's ripped my heart out and had a candle lit dinner with her, eating it and drinking my blood in front of me.

:eek2: mmmmm...k
    he's still in love with me. it was all just a mistake. he's never loved anyone like he loves me

If he never loved anyone like he loved you, than why did he fuck her?? Pardon me if I misunderstood what you were saying about it but no guy if he is in love with you, would fuck another girl, let alone get into a risky situation like that. That's way low of him.
    she already fucked someone elses bf and is hated at school.

That's her problem. You have no control over her keeping her legs closed. If she opens her legs to everyone, of course people are gonna hate her. Is she still with your ex while she fucked this other guy?
    should i just tell everyone. what should i do.

What do you mean, should you tell everyone? should you tell everyone what? That shes a slut? Everyone must know it already. She got herself into this mess and you can stand up for her all you want but when she slept around waaay too much(from what it sounds like) that shit has consequences. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way to even learn at all. She needs to learn from her mistakes because if all these people hate her from her sleeping around with everyone, its all going to come back and bite her in the ass.
    he threatened to kill himself because no matter who he grows close to he always manages to fuck them over and i'm the one he cares for most and all i did was trust him eventhough i knew what he was like. he actually had a loaded air rifle.

Are you talking about your ex? The one that fucked her and got fucked over himself?? If you knew what he was like before, then why the hell did you trust him? Isnt that setting yourself up for getting hurt?
  • Options
    Re: revenge
    Originally posted by Super-human

help
    awww poor him.

Dont fall for it. Its the oldest trick in the book. Hes trying to con you into believing that he cant help himself, and its not really his fault.
    Dont feel sorry for him.
  • Options
    Let him kill himself.

He won't.

Manipulative twat.
  • Options
    air rifle probably wouldnt do much anyway....well not unless he got it right in his eye...and thats just getting too complicated for suicide.....sorry, i dont think im helping much.

Peace
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    It could kill him...

But anyway hes acting as if eh only did something small like shout at you and hes sorry!
    NO there is no sorry for this. Tell him to fuck off and manipulate someoone else.

Then shoot him with the air rifle.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Pardon me for asking, but if you split up before you knew about it then you can't have split up because of this, so why did you split up?

How can you say he still loves you and so on and yet already be broken up before you even found out about the other girl?
  • Options
    Shh.. Dont confuse the issue. Just shoot him.
  • Options
    Get him pissed, let him pass out, undo his trousers and get a male mate to lean over his cock so it looks like he is gonna suck him off then take a few snaps and send round to he mates via email and post a set to his parents.
  • Options
    What a crock of shit...!
    he threatened to kill himself because no matter who he grows close to he always manages to fuck them over

Oh yeah- easy remedy for your ex's 'situation'? Don't act like a total knob end and land yourself in a situation which you can choose not to be in. He's manipulative-all he'll do is bring you down and fuck you about. He fucked up and he's realised that he's screwed so he's gonna con you into believing that his life is dependant on you giving in to him, being submissive so he can control you, as though he has some sort of hold on your emotions...don't give him the satisfaction...walk away

Malt Munk xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Get him pissed, let him pass out, undo his trousers and get a male mate to lean over his cock so it looks like he is gonna suck him off then take a few snaps and send round to he mates via email and post a set to his parents.

Then shoot him in the trouser area with the air rifle.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blackraven
    Then shoot him in the trouser area with the air rifle.

Come on love...gimmee the air rifle...
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    Come on love...gimmee the air rifle...

You'll never take me alive! Top of the world, Ma!
  • Options
    we broke up because i fell out of love with him.

my ex and the girl were never an item. she fucked some other girls boyfriend. she's only had sex twice. only a couple of people know about this incident.

i know you say he's just trying to manipulate him but i know him pretty well and i know he would have done. but maybe he was just being manipulative.

its so hard. i'd love to shoot him and her but i dunno its not in my nature. oh well next time i get drunk with the bitch i'll probs rip her hair out and have a major bitch fight. then everyone'll know.

hmm

we'll see