Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

£9.99 CD Player

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there anything cheaper??

Anyway seems OK if you're after a CD Player only option.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-newclearance-Details?itemID=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.CLEAR2.ITEMS.MAXDISCMAN

Comments

• Options
    When i got my first cd player the cheapest was £29.99. Things have certanly changed in the last 4 years. Looks like a really good deal though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    When i got my first cd player the cheapest was £29.99. Things have certanly changed in the last 4 years. Looks like a really good deal though.

When I got my first portable CD Player it was more like £120 - although the spec were better with remote control and Optical Out but still prices keep coming down .. YAY!!
  • Options
    Yeah, when I got my GCSE results in 1995, I was rewarded with a £130 Sony Discman. It finally gave up the ghost in 2002.

Then July 2002, I brought a portable CD/MP3 player for £70 with A/C plug, carrying handle, case, remote control. Those were things that didn't come with my Sony unless you paid extra!
  • Options
    got mine of ebay £8.40. bargin. its a sony g-protection thingy too