Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seriously Sick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay just got back from Derby with my girlfriend, she was sat down at KFC whilst i went to get us both something to eat, whilst i was queuing i saw 2 lads (typical skagheaded chav losers) with some divvy chav tart, anyway i kept looking over to make sure the mrs was okay.

When i got out food, i sat down, and they went, this is when my girlfriend told me what they said.

Apparently there was this little girl running around while her parents were in the queue, one of these losers (all about 18ish) went to the other "i'd love a blowjob off a kid" all the while all three of them looking at her and laughing, the gal chav slut, then replied with "i could do with more than that"

Was sick, id of had to have said something if i had seen the pricks

Regardless of 2 weeks before me and my girlfriend were sat on the floor just inside the eagle center because she was feeling faint, when some other loser came up to me on his bike, i pulled my feet in, even though he had about 5 metres space to get through then he proceeded to run over my foot anyway - didnt feel a thing but thats not the point, obviously couldnt say anything, because behind him were 3 of his mates thinking he was the funniest prick in the world - and im not to bothered about getting a slapping, just dont fancy leavin the mrs on her own afterwards.

Why do we live in such a shit world, the things id like to do to them all would make me no better than them :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Seriously Sick
    Originally posted by Slap'n'Tickle
    Apparently there was this little girl running around while her parents were in the queue, one of these losers (all about 18ish) went to the other "i'd love a blowjob off a kid" all the while all three of them looking at her and laughing, the gal chav slut, pathetic no doubt 3 abortions by 13 slut then replied with "i could do with more than that"

i'm afraid i'd have done my accidently spilling hot coffee on someone routine ...
  • Options
    Thats fucking sick!
  • Options
    Very much so, Nottingham has a seriously bad reputation, but ive never had any problem there, always feel safe, yet both times ive been to Derby lately, ive been surrounded by losers looking for any or no reason to cause trouble. :mad: why can't people just get a life and then get on with it, rather than try and cause trouble - Sorry, just a little wound up today with it!

These people might of been joking, i didnt hear them myself, but thats what they said, all the while laughing at this little girl - Not something you'd joke about anyway IMO.
  • Options
    So very very wrong.
  • Options
    Yeah I think my hot coffie would of droped on the back of his neck. Total dicks. HATE those sort of people with a passion.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    HATE those sort of people with a passion.
    That makes two of us, though in my case at least it's because of personal experiences.

I kinda hope that they were joking... That, even if they were the biggest jerks the planet has ever seen, they wouldn't have said something like that for real. But that's probably just me living in my own little world...
  • Options
    Re: Seriously Sick
    Originally posted by Slap'n'Tickle
    the gal chav slut, pathetic no doubt 3 abortions by 13 slut

No need for that, the story was bad enough without the need to add your own value judgements.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Seriously Sick
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    No need for that, the story was bad enough without the need to add your own value judgements.

Your right i apologise, just over frustrated - i'll edit it to something more appropriate

add to that Brit James - the Mcdonalds in Derby, also dont dare do anything than walk through the entrance to the Eagle Centre next to Ann Summers, unless your chavved up, or running with no valuables.

Also the entrance to the Eagle centre next to Partners/Woolworths, seems to attract a fair few people that should be on probation orders.

Infact im starting to think when you see the sign for Derby you should just drive around it leaving a ½ mile bumper gap between you and Derby.
  • Options
    wow....
    that makes me afraid to ever visit the UK..
    you guys make it sound like you can't go anywhere w/out "chavs"
    like we have trailer trash.. but the county i live in doesn't have any.... so i rarely have to deal with those kind of people...

i'm really sorry you have to put up with shit like that... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    wow....
    that makes me afraid to ever visit the UK..
    you guys make it sound like you can't go anywhere w/out "chavs"
    like we have trailer trash.. but the county i live in doesn't have any.... so i rarely have to deal with those kind of people...

i'm really sorry you have to put up with shit like that... :(

Naah, you'll be OK if you come to visit.

And less chance of getting shot then in the USA ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Naah, you'll be OK if you come to visit.

And less chance of getting shot then in the USA ;)

hahahahahahahaahahaha.....
    i dunno... the county i live in is the second richest in the country... and all the cities within this county are subarbs....
  • Options
    Sounds like the chavs in McD's were just trying to outgross each other. You don't honestly think they were serious do you? They probably knew they could be overheard too, and that they would upset people. It's just a game to them.
    We do similar things at work all the time. Come up with suggestions for the sickest, perviest sexual acts and situations possible. :D It keeps us entertained on the boring or shitty days.
  • Options
    Nout personal wobble, but this is going way too far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Nout personal wobble, but this is going way too far.
    But everybody is just getting all PC about it, and over reacting. Exactly what the chavs wanted. They want to upset and disgust you. They want that reaction. And they've got it. Maybe not right there and then, but they've got it.
  • Options
    Like i said, i didnt actually hear how they said it, but apparently they were just staring at this little girl running around, smiling, then laughing, then said that.

At work i go on about some pretty filthy stuff to pass the time also, some of it inappropriate! but i dont stare at a young girl and say how i love the idea of a blow job off a kid!

Oh and dont worry about coming to the UK its a good place usually, McD's and places like that are certainly a magnet for the utter losers in life though.
  • Options
    with stories like this im glad i live in a reasonably quiet town
  • Options
    You think that's bad? Was at a 21st in a golf club (practically in the middle of nowhere) last night, n me n my pal were standing just inside the entrance talking to two girls. Two neds jumped in, starting hitting my pal. I turned around, seen what was happening, jumped infront of my pal and hit the guy at the front (didn't even realise I still had a pint glass in my hand... oops!), he fell to the floor. Set in about the other guy and another two (that were holding the door open I think) ran in n got me from behind. Got kicked to the floor by four of the dirty scumbags, tried to get up n when I finally did my pal had been slashed.

Now what the fuck was the point in that? It's about a 20 min walk down this wee windy road to actually get to the club house, so I assume they came in one of their shitty Novas/Corsas/Clios (delete as applicable). We were standing inside, doing no harm. One of the polis suggested maybe we were talking to one of the guys' girlfriends (yeaaah as if a ned could ever get anyone like that).

So now, my pals in hospital, scarred for the rest of his life, I've got a cut to fuck hand, and to top it all off I think my jeans are dirty.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    You think that's bad? Was at a 21st in a golf club (practically in the middle of nowhere) last night, n me n my pal were standing just inside the entrance talking to two girls. Two neds jumped in, starting hitting my pal. I turned around, seen what was happening, jumped infront of my pal and hit the guy at the front (didn't even realise I still had a pint glass in my hand... oops!), he fell to the floor. Set in about the other guy and another two (that were holding the door open I think) ran in n got me from behind. Got kicked to the floor by four of the dirty scumbags, tried to get up n when I finally did my pal had been slashed.

Now what the fuck was the point in that? It's about a 20 min walk down this wee windy road to actually get to the club house, so I assume they came in one of their shitty Novas/Corsas/Clios (delete as applicable). We were standing inside, doing no harm. One of the polis suggested maybe we were talking to one of the guys' girlfriends (yeaaah as if a ned could ever get anyone like that).

So now, my pals in hospital, scarred for the rest of his life, I've got a cut to fuck hand, and to top it all off I think my jeans are dirty.

honestly what was the fucking point in what they did?

slashing someone for NO point whatsoever is the most fucking stupidest thing someone can do, i hope they all die.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    honestly what was the fucking point in what they did?

slashing someone for NO point whatsoever is the most fucking stupidest thing someone can do, i hope they all die.

Welcome to Nedsville (Glasgow) ;[
  • Options
    Haha I just found out the one I hit with a glass had to go to hospital to get stiches in his head.

Too bad I didn't glass him in the FACE.

Assholes.
  • Options
    Haha I just found out the one I hit with a glass had to go to hospital to get stiches in his head.

Assholes.

aye, i hope they die ;<
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Assholes.

You should have glasses the twat in the face.

Never mind, I'm sure they'll get killed in a car accident soon enough. :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    You should have glasses the twat in the face.

I was going to punch him n just realised I still had the glass in my hand at the last minute. Wish I had though :( BEGBY STYLE!
    Never mind, I'm sure they'll get killed in a car accident soon enough. :thumb:

Dreams only come true in Disney movies :(
  • Options
    had you ever seen them before? or were they just complete randomers?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    had you ever seen them before? or were they just complete randomers?

Neds all look pretty much the same to me :razz:

I've found out who it is though. Like, 30 people from the party want to kick their ass now olollollo.
  • Options
    Ellie says:
    u head butted him pretty hard 2
    Ellie says:
    his nose burst all down his tracky top lol
    הuкleªя קuppү // i have a stalker omg D;@~!@ says:
    lmao
    MALKY!
    im so brave
    DOES IT TURN YOU ON BABY
    Ellie says:
    shut up
    Ellie says:
    r u ok?

ololol
  • Options
    Just found out it started with some guy having an argument with his girlfriend and trying to hit her, my pal stopping him and the cheeky tart phoned his mates for back-up.

I fucking hate when people are too big of a pussy to kick someones ass themselves, so get a bunch of other people to do it.

Dicks.
  • Options
    Dragging up a thread thats a few days old i know, but just read the last post about how it started...

The bunch of shits, i remember walking up to football a few months ago and there was this loser shouting at his girlfriend, their kid was there too (they were both about 17)

Anyway he pushed her and she fell to the floor and he carried on shouting at her, at this point i had walked up to them, i told him to calm down, he told me to shut up and it was nothing to do with me, - so i explained i knew that, but you dont go around pushin gals, and that he should just calm the fuck down - he seemed to shut up, but as i walked off he threatened to smack me, i carried on walking off anyway.

THen a couple of days later i was with some of my mates and saw him, only this time he was less mouthy because he was on his own, and came up to apologise and shake my hand - i just explained i thought he was being a cock pushing a gal about and should make it up to her not me. - then he gave the old "Yeah, your right, but im never like it usually, i never even raise my voice to her usually" :yawn:
  • Options
    :o

I went to a party last night, and there were some dirty chavs there. Without starting a racial issue up, loads of fucking shitty Asians appeared out of nowhere and somewhat gatecrashed. So when it was last rounds, so to speak, practically everyone was slipping their glasses and bottles into their arse pockets. Soon we got outside some girl suckah-punched another, her boyfriend tried to stop her, some of the Azn Pryd started kicking in on him, some white chav smashed the first bottle. Then another bottle smashed. Then the Pryd'z Nova came belting round the corner with their reinforcements. Meanwhile, round the other side of the club, some chap randomly dropped the dome on this peaceful chap's nose and owned it, some other chap laid him out. Another shitty car came...

All this and I had like, nothing to do with it. I walked round the front after watching all the ownage take place (the Pryd got pwned ;>) and this white chav was standing against the wall with one of my mates, looking like he was about to cry with his pussy flesh wound on his hand. I said, 'you alright mate?' to which he replies 'WHIT YUO WNT SUM AS WELL DO YA?'. Omg. I was like, look at the size of you. Look at your hand. You have no hand. You've already been ruined once tonight, let's go biatch pow pow. But then my mate came up an' was like "leave him kk he's with me". And he's like "RIET SUM1 ROUND THERE (the other side of the club) IS GONA GET BANGED OUT MAN!!!1". He walked off into the fog, probably to get 'Pryded'.

Saturdays are so cool.