Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MP3 players

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know these been loads of threads about them before but i need the search narrowed a little.

i need an MP3 player, must have 20 GB, must be under 200 quid and possibly with recording capabilities, and it needs to be plug in and play, not with loads of software that i needs before i can use the damn thing. not an Ipod though because they are crap.

any ideas?

i know someone said something before about a creative zen one or something?? but can't really remember

Comments

• Options
    Rio.
  • Options
    This is it

I'm ordering it when I get paid from work tomorrow. My first wage! :hyper
  • Options
    I like the look of this one

http://www.jetaudio.com/products/iaudio/m3/

m3_photo_07.jpg
  • Options
    :lol: Ordered it before i left the office today. I love amazon.
  • Options
    well. now i've just found out that i only have 175 quid to get one with, maybe with 10G not 20.
    anyone know of one thats cheap and good with that much space??
  • Options
    I have a portable CD/MP3. They're discman-sized but they can read CD-R/RWs (650 or 700 MB each). Unfortunately, it's on its way out so I'm aiming to get a memory stick-based MP3 player in the 1GB range. The trouble is that they come as 256MB and 512MB but after that, they shoot up in the 4GB+ range such as the Apple iTunes and whatnot. We seem to pay about £60 for a 256MB, £80 for 512MB and then from £150 if you want 4GB+. So ideally I would like to get a 1GB machine for about £100 but they don't seem to exist.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    well. now i've just found out that i only have 175 quid to get one with, maybe with 10G not 20.
    anyone know of one thats cheap and good with that much space??

Geez woman do I have to spell it out for you. The one I've ordered for 170 has 30GB. :p
  • Options
    I looked at a site that has stuff made in Asia and typed in MP3 it came back with over 700 different MP3 players!!
  • Options
    im still prefer my NETMD player to all these mp3 players out there
  • Options
    i just spent 300 on the new sony network hard disk player and its the worst thing ive spent money ever the software is shite it isnt recognised half the time so i cant transfer files

so dont buy this people get some else