Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2 questions cuz I'm all alone with nobody to ask.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First, if I stop to get some fast food before work at say, 9:30, how do I know if they have putrid breakfast or discusting regular food?

And second. I got this way cool watch out of a box of cereal, but it's plastic and was bent all funny and now when I put it on it stays in that weird bent shape, how do I get it to look normal?

Comments

• Options
    1. What?

2. Dunno. Buy another box of cereal.
  • Options
    Well here its 10.30 before they do normal food.

try ironing it with some fabric over it, on a low heat...it might work. Failing that just get a new strap

And why do you want fast food if youve just had cearal?
  • Options
    Q1: "First, if I stop to get some fast food before work at say, 9:30, how do I know if they have putrid breakfast or discusting regular food?"
    ANSWER: What?

Q2: "I got this way cool watch out of a box of cereal, but it's plastic and was bent all funny and now when I put it on it stays in that weird bent shape, how do I get it to look normal?"
    ANSWER: Haven't you got better things to do?
  • Options
    Re: 2 questions cuz I'm all alone with nobody to ask.

Nooo don't get fast food - get a panera bread bowl soup :yum: (if they have a panera near you)

I'm not much of watch fixer - just give it a whack! - always sorts out my tv. But may i suggest if you were to buy your watches from a retailer they may be a tad more reliable than those from cereal boxes :p
  • Options
    word of mouth tells you about good and bad food ...or just try it and find out.
    the watch ...drive over it.
  • Options
    mmmm... panera....

but at 9:30 am.. fast food will still be serving breakfast...

um.. i'd say no to the watch...

just.. NO...
  • Options
    Whhaaat?!
  • Options
    N
    O

NO!!
  • Options
    I can't just iron the watch, its plastic, and I can't get a new band, the band came with it man, plus you can't change it. It was free in a damn box of cereal. It's not good. And I've been trying to flaten it since I got it, which was couple months ago, which is why I was asking about the food because I did not just eat cereal. Anyways, check it out though, it does kick ass...ya know, for as much ass as a child's trix box watch can kick.
  • Options
    Yea, just looks like one of the normal childrens watches you get in argos or somewhere.

my name you always seem to have problems which i always find hard to read and understand due to my stonedness.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Yea, just looks like one of the normal childrens watches you get in argos or somewhere.

my name you always seem to have problems which i always find hard to read and understand due to my stonedness.

Cool, and there was me always thinking nobody could understand because I mumble and slur and just plain string a bunch of words together that make no sense when trying to explain things and I thought somehow that talent seemed to come across for typing also.
  • Options
    It does, but the stoned mind can work wonders.
  • Options
    It does, but the stoned mind can work wonders.

It's an amazing thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    It's an amazing thing.

oh yea you can just float away into a world of your own and come back with a theory about molecules or something stupid like that, making perfect sense of course.
  • Options
    I know turlough, it's so amazing and introspective man. :rolleyes:

Hippies.
  • Options
    I know turlough, it's so amazing and introspective man. :rolleyes:

Hippies.

i'll beat ya, wanna see shogun on a friday night, "here wanna here my theory on life, listen please":rolleyes:

wat time u comin out at
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    i'll beat ya, wanna see shogun on a friday night, "here wanna here my theory on life, listen please":rolleyes:

wat time u comin out at

Yea.

Dunno.
  • Options
    i have a plan...put the watch under the cushion on ur sofa or sumthing and a week later...tada!! flat watch...

...or if that doesnt work maybe get some little weights(cos everyone has little watch sized strap weights lying around) to put on the strap and leave them there for a week and tada!!

or just strap in on your wrist really tight for a while maybe??