Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what would get more cash...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what would get more cash, pawning a dvd player, going to some place that buys back cd's and giving a shit load.

Comments

• Options
    selling yer ass would get ya the most but seriously the dvd player shops give ya dick all for cd's
  • Options
    the dvd player is kinda crappy and we do have some fun dvd's. without looking i'd say i could find 30 or so cd's that nobody listens to. whats the going rate for those now a days, do places even still do that?
  • Options
    sell your ass on freemont street.
  • Options
    can't ebay. I need the cash asap. and stop with the fucking hooker remarks. it aint fucking amusing, ok. real creative too, bet nobody else thought of it... bet i havn't even though of it goddamnit.
  • Options
    or see the local cd shops and see what they give for cd last one i was in most would give ya a £5 if they were in good condition fuck knows what it'll be over with you

what ya needing the money for so quickly?
  • Options
    bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
  • Options
    not so good know where ur comign from as in the dont have mney to breathe near enough cant get anywhere its a viscious circle

hope thigns pick up for u soon how bout a telly maybe you have one you could flog
  • Options
    Go and take your cds and dvd player and see how much you'd get in cash then decide what to do.
  • Options
    DVD players are as cheap as chips nowadays, so you won't get much for it.
    CD's can be bought online, in supermarkets, and some shops, for under a tenner, even the latest chart stuff, so they're cheap now, and people are unwilling to pay much for them either. And shops that buy second hand CD's don't seem to pay much either.
    So, you would seem to be stuffed either way. :( It depends upon how much you're trying to raise too.
    If you've got a few days, then putting it in the paper (classified ads) would be quicker, and get you more money, than a pawn/second hand shop, than ebaying stuff.

I'm looking to sell of a whole load of CD's I don't listen to much nowadays, about 60, but I don't expect I'll average any more that about £2 - £2.50 each for them. The shop still has to make money on them, and any truly profitable business has to at sell an item for at least double what they bought it for.