Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

reality check

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know to be honest it's quite stupid asking on here about this, but anyway.

i need to regain a grasp on reality and i've got no idea about how to do it. i'm living in my own world, and thus isolating myself, and i need to get out of it but i don't know how.

help if you have any idea how to.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: reality check
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i know to be honest it's quite stupid asking on here about this, but anyway.

i need to regain a grasp on reality and i've got no idea about how to do it. i'm living in my own world, and thus isolating myself, and i need to get out of it but i don't know how.

help if you have any idea how to.

first step: realise that there are other people in this world other than you, you need empathy, i'm not saying this in a bad or literal way but just give yourself a slap on the head and say "wisen up the fuck", the mind plays awful tricks on you, you think of silly things and go away on a mind trip, just relax, take life as it comes, love life, smile, relaity is there, it's floating on a cloud, all you have to do is grasp it, then keep it, you'll be alright in the long run :)