Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feeling used

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just feel really used and worthless. i'm feeling really isolated and lonely, yet i know people care about me. i always get like this before my birthday, which is why i hate my birthday, because i always end up getting really depressed over it.

and i seem to feel really dirty after kissing a guy or being with a guy, this was another reason i spilt up with my ex, who has really fucked me around over getting back together. he really prayed upon my feelings for him and then just told me to fuck off when he'd had his fill.

i've only ever had 2 exsperiances with guys were i feel like i haven't been totaly messed around, and neither were/are when i've been in a relationship with the guy.

i don't understand why i feel like this.

Comments

• Options
    Men are bastards, its scientifically proven.
  • Options
    bong. i know that so much. the only 2 men i have met who arn't are now living far away from me. :( fucking shiteing spain.......
  • Options
    You're only 15, boys at that age prey on girls in order to have sex with them.

If you feel guilty about it afterwards then perhaps you aren't ready for it. You want more than just a quick teenage fumble in the park, and I think that is perfectly reasonable and a desire you should feel proud of, not ashamed of.

Birthdays are always terrible if you feel a bit isolated or lonely, because it feels like everyone else is having a fantastic borthday with 450 of their closest friends.
  • Options
    Its a continual mystery how 13-19 year old males manage to get any attention from females at ALL. They are so clearly just complete and absolute arses.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Its a continual mystery how 13-19 year old males manage to get any attention from females at ALL. They are so clearly just complete and absolute arses.

Bit of a generalisation there, i'm 19 next month and i'm not like that at all. In fact i'm fed up with teenage girls messing *me* about :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sure you're not a poof?
  • Options
    Absolutely
  • Options

girls are as bad. in my hey day, i remember telling this really nice, sincere guy that i couldn't go out with him cause i was 'not ready for a relationship. the very same day, i got together with his best mate.

i suck :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You want more than just a quick teenage fumble in the park, and I think that is perfectly reasonable and a desire you should feel proud of, not ashamed of.

to be honest, i seriously don't care about the fucking part of relationships. thats an extra. i crave the closeness that so many people absolutly hate.............:( why can't teenagers be nice for a change?

i've had 3 birthdays alone, and 2 birthday parties which no one came to. one because everyone at my school was hell bent that i was a satanist, and another because i'd just moved into the area and i had no friends. life fucking sucks sometimes
  • Options
    mate, not being funny, but its a really bad idea to have a party when youre not sure that people are going to turn up. Dont hold parties at times when you havent got friends, ie when youve just moved, or are having a bad time at school. Youre just setting yourself up for disappointment.

LOADS of people hate birthdays.
    theyre always a bit of an anti climax in my opinion.
  • Options

So very true.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I know what it's like not to like birthdays... Mine are family-only in the last few years. Add to that that the last of my birthdays that wasn't like that was a bad experience...
    Try not to think about it so much, to concentrate on the good parts, whatever they are for you. There must be some, just ignore the rest.
  • Options
    like i tell you, the first stepto being happy is being happy with yourself, as an added bonus itll make you more comfy with others and them ith you :)

and you may just get close with someone, in the way you want too :)

take care alrite :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i crave the closeness that so many people absolutly hate

Me too. I hate being lonely, it's the worst feeling.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    girls are as bad. in my hey day, i remember telling this really nice, sincere guy that i couldn't go out with him cause i was 'not ready for a relationship. the very same day, i got together with his best mate.

i suck :(
    Thats really upset me now.

You're horrible :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    I've only ever had 2 experiences with guys where I feel like I haven't been messed around, and neither were/are when I've been in a relationship with the guy. I don't understand why I feel like this.

It's simple. It seems to me you don't have much self-esteem. So, you let these guys walk all over you. What you need is more confidence and to demand respect from these men. You make a guy wait, he'll appreciate you all the more.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You're only 15, boys at that age prey on girls in order to have sex with them.

I think thats a big generalisation - I'm 15 and I'm not like that (well I hope so)

Again I think thats not fair, SOME 13-19 year olds are like that - I dont think its fair to tar us all with the same brush.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    It's simple. It seems to me you don't have much self-esteem. So, you let these guys walk all over you. What you need is more confidence and to demand respect from these men. You make a guy wait, he'll appreciate you all the more.

yup - but being demanding in itself isnt always a sign of self confidence, can be a control freak then, just gaining respect by having self respect is best way :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    yup - but being demanding in itself isnt always a sign of self confidence, can be a control freak then, just gaining respect by having self respect is best way :yes:

well someone like to enlighten me on how i can achive self confidence and respect?
  • Options
    realise you're you, and that everyone has good and bad features, and that chances are youre not as bad as you think you are - i know some people would agree with me on that about you ;)

all start from there i believe

probably seems like complete bull to you...