Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funniest/harshest things to do to..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..the first person to KO at a house party?

Dunno, this might have just been a thing in my circle of mates but it's almost ritual that nowadays the first person to go at a house party is gonna have to face some serious grief.

Funniest/harshest things I've seen to date include: half (literally) filling someone's shoe with cat food (the jelly-like type, from the sachets), the standard permanent marker/shaving foam/toothpaste to the face, chilli powder and milk up the nose and (by far and away the winner) a dead rabbit (complete with pouring guts) on the face. :o

Immature? Point? :cool: Any contributions..?

Comments

• Options
    Use a nail gun to secure them via their clothes to the floor, get everyone 'round the person to look really worried then wake the guy up with screams of "OMG are you OK!? You hit your head pretty hard when you fell!". Get someone else to convince the guy he's probably paralysed and tell him not to move.

Comedy gold.
  • Options
    lol @ Kiezo
  • Options
    Hmmm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Hmmm.

What? Bring back traumatic memories or something? :p

Kiezo I'll have to try that one sometime, sounds like it could have some pretty funny potential.

Just remembered (not exactly the same, but still fucking harsh) this kid who paid £10 for 2 big lines of 'ketamine' and a smaller line of 'MDMA'. Wonder if he enjoyed the taste of digestive biscuits and flour? :chin:

Poor guy.
  • Options
    Oh another one:

Put some cream/moisturiser/whatever inside a rolled out condom. Pull down the guys' trouser and SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS WITH A PENCIL!

Leave his trousers down, leave the room and never bring it up. Ever.

See what he does :(
  • Options
    I had the shoe torture thing once when I dropped. Baked beans and allsorts. ;<

Never much I really bothered about to be honest. The odd shaved eyebrow goes down a treat, as does whipped cream in the ear. Otherwise, I tend to just throw people in a corner so they can miss the rest of the night. It's also quite funny laying them down in front of the speakers (you do have music, right?) and seeing them passed out infront of a 32904823 decibel racket.

I'll use this thread to get some new ideas. ;<
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Oh another one:

Put some cream/moisturiser/whatever inside a rolled out condom. Pull down the guys' trouser and SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS WITH A PENCIL!

Thats actually quite hilarous. You just see the shame in their eyes wondering if you know... if they even know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Just remembered (not exactly the same, but still fucking harsh) this kid who paid £10 for 2 big lines of 'ketamine' and a smaller line of 'MDMA'. Wonder if he enjoyed the taste of digestive biscuits and flour? :chin:

Poor guy.

Sounds like the time we gave someone a bucket only with crumbled up cookies instead of hash.

He was coughing for so long :(
  • Options
    I aint really progressed much past the getting a bowl of water and sticking someones hand in it so they piss themself stage.

But boy, did he piss himself :lol:

I do remember I once ended up totally fucked in an empty bath after a night out, and you can pretty much guess what happened next.
  • Options
    Oh another one:

thats quality :lol:
  • Options
    What? Bring back traumatic memories or something? :p
    Well, I've never had dead rabbit offal dumped on me. I'm obviously going to the wrong parties. Or staying too long. :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

I do remember I once ended up totally fucked in an empty bath after a night out, and you can pretty much guess what happened next.

a hooker stole your kidneys?
  • Options

You got out?
  • Options
    You got out?

Soaking wet.

I was fucking raging about it afterwards though, because there's a line between good fun and stuff that's just dangerous.

S'pose it's what happens when you go to sleep in the bath in a 6 person student flat :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hang on. That, hand-in-water-piss-themselves-thing; does it actually work? How/why?
  • Options
    Soaking wet.

Aah. You said empty so I thought... yeah.

Another classic is to TOTALLY cover someone with tons of the cheapest fake tan you can find, or write shit on them with it. Because it takes a few hours to show, they'll be totally oblivious to it until they're at work the next day, at home talking to their parents or out on a date with their girlfriend.

That shit doesn't like to come off either.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Well, I've never had dead rabbit offal dumped on me. I'm obviously going to the wrong parties. Or staying too long. :confused:

You're obviously just too hardcore for your mates! :thumb:

my_name: that's gonna annoy the fuck outta me now, the stolen kidneys thing - what film is it from?
  • Options
    Or one for when they're awake...

There's always one idiot at a party who think's he can drink shitloads but end's up twisted. Wait 'til they're pretty tipsy and start going "I bet you can't drink a full beer in one gulp!". These kinda people always claim they can, so grab a bottle of beer from the fridge and give it to them.

Only, it's not beer, 'cause you already filled an empty bottle up with chip pan fat/straight vodka/piss and put it back in the fridge.

Should be a good few gulps before they realise they've just been fucked over.
  • Options

my_name: that's gonna annoy the fuck outta me now, the stolen kidneys thing - what film is it from?

Urban Legend
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Wow, the 2 parties I've (surprisingly) been to were too quiet compated to that... W just got broken chairs and bottles, puke and pizza pieces on the floor...
  • Options
    Welded someone's steelies to the bench.

Told my mate that the Tommy "aftershave" he saw in my parents bedroom was for blokes and it's ok to use some. So he did and smelt like a poofs handbag.

Coloured in a mates face with a black marker pen and drew a six pack on him.

Sprayed Krazy Kids Soap on my mate while his was a sleep and gave him a little tickle so it would go all over his face.

Shaved someones eye browl off while their asleep.

Made a signup out side this bar in town where our mate was saying that he had won the lottery and to ask him for a drink.

Set a mate up with a prostitute. Still he doesn't know.

Plus other dumb drunken stuff.

as Kiezo was saying about the guy who thinks he can drink shit loads. We had a scam going in the pub with this bloke who thought he could drink anyone under the table with Vodka so on eof my mates took up the challenge and brought all the round with his money but my mate was getting shots of water and the other bloke Vodka.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    but my mate was getting shots of water and the other bloke Vodka.

Straight outta Indiana Jones. :)

Best one we did was remove all the items from the guys house (He was passed out in the hallway) and laid them out in his garden.

His parents faces must have been a picture to see their living room and bedroom outside. :D
  • Options
    Some guy passed out at a party I was at and among the more usual stuff someone covered his face with spray on red car paint!

A serious amount of scrubbing was required when he woke up.:)
  • Options
    Use a nail gun to secure them via their clothes to the floor, get everyone 'round the person to look really worried then wake the guy up with screams of "OMG are you OK!? You hit your head pretty hard when you fell!". Get someone else to convince the guy he's probably paralysed and tell him not to move.

Comedy gold.

Hehe nice idea... gotta try that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Hehe nice idea... gotta try that.

Not on me I hope...