Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help, need ideas for a topic for debate!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have my spanish oral presentation tomorrow, and I need to choose a topic to talk about, something we can discuss in class...

and I can't think of anything!!!

anybody got any ideas???

Comments

• Options
    No idea, you want to be more specific? Perhaps on your level of ability, obviously you're not going to be able to debate the abstracts of Revelation...
  • Options
    US Elections?
  • Options
    ETA
    Latino Music
    Bullfighting
    Tourism
  • Options
    something moral or something touristy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    No idea, you want to be more specific? Perhaps on your level of ability, obviously you're not going to be able to debate the abstracts of Revelation...

lol, no... umm well examples of ones we've done before in class is stereotypes, and whether it's best to get married or just live together...

i was thinking maybe obesity debate, which is what i did for my a level...but im not sure, and just needed some other ideas!
  • Options
    Go with something that people can get a bit worked up about, you'd be surprised what people remember when it's necessary to speak.
  • Options
    We had soem good debates at Spanish A Level about whether prison is an effective punishment. Also talked a lot about the environmental impact of tourism and the role of the EU in Spain.
  • Options
    Re: help, need ideas for a topic for debate!
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    I have my spanish oral presentation tomorrow, and I need to choose a topic to talk about, something we can discuss in class...

and I can't think of anything!!!

anybody got any ideas???
    wether it be ,computers mobile phones single parents elections collecting china dolls the environment whatever ...
    it will be more impressive if you have an interest or some knowledge about the topic.
    no good choosing a topic you know nowt about.