Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Couples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you got into a couple did you stop seeing single friends as much as before and move more into having dinner with other couples, etc?

Comments

• Options
    Personally, no I haven't. But most of my friends do so.
  • Options
    I think it depends by the person

When I was with my ex we usually go out with other couples
    and about dinning ALWAYS with other couple.

ps. sorry for my grammar :D
  • Options
    I think that a lot of people do, it just depends on how you are.
  • Options
    No not at all really, just that we will go out with my boyfriends friends, and then on another night we will go out with my friends and both are always a mixture of couples/single people. Infact most of my friends are single now and we still all go out the same as we always have.
  • Options
    We go out with our friends. If they're single they're single, but increasingly they all have long-term partners too.
  • Options
    I try not to, but it's inevitable that you end up spending more time with a partner.

I've virtually lost friends when they've got girlfriends. Sometimes not seeing them for months on end.
  • Options
    I've stopped seeing some of my friends as much since I've been with my boyfriend, I think its inevitable. Plus all my close friends have got blokes so when we do see each other its usually in couples.