Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i robbed a bank last night.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
with colonel gaddafi ...he's much smaller and older than i had imagined and wears very cheap suits ...nice bloke though.
we got the job wrong ...we broke in and started unloading bags of money from the back of my van and putting it IN THE BANK ...very strange.

Comments

• Options
    was this a dream or a career move? were their any exchanges between you and hehe Gdafi?

there are two golden rules in robbing banks.
    high profile celebrity dictators get make identiification a breeze, so don't use them.
    two robbing usually involves theft, not charity. !
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheSovereign
    was this a dream or a career move? were their any exchanges between you and hehe Gdafi?
    twas a dream ...how dare gaddafi turn up in my dreams and why? he was a nice bloke though.
    it was a very vivid dream ...where does this shit come from i wonder.
  • Options
    Drugs
  • Options
    How bizarre o.0

Last night I dreamt that a middle-aged American woman asked me to marry her. She thought it was a really good idea and didn't understand when I said no. I tried my best to be polite about refusing but she just wouldn't understand... :|
  • Options
    never thought ...i should have asked the colonel if he'd ever claimed incapacity benefit ...oh well next time.
  • Options
    Dreaming about Colonel Gaddafi, Mr Roll? :eek2:
  • Options
    I had a dream that Brian cluff was round at my ma's house for a meal, and Cluff'y was talking about how clever he was and how I should be more like him, umm

What would a dreams analyst make of that,
    That I should get of my arse and do more I recken.

As for you Mr Roll I think thats your subcontious telling you that you need to plan better of your schemes will fall over.
  • Options
    And another thing why is Colonel Gaddafi only a Colonel shorly if he's running the country he should be a general.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    And another thing why is Colonel Gaddafi only a Colonel shorly if he's running the country he should be a general.
    was a humble man ...could live in a palace but still lives in a tent.

i like the dream anylasis ...my plans are all tits up ...doing things back to front ...that sounds remarkably accurate at the mo.
  • Options
    apart from the fact you did the job the wrong way round did it go smoothly?
  • Options
    It workes you know dream analysis, theres points to be gained by it.

Take my dream we all Know Brian cluff was smart, tough and hard working didnt take any shit, Im not realy a fan of him but thats how I feel, so my dreams trying to tell me I should be more like him.

Why dontst someone else tell us their dream and we'l see if we can analyse it.

Mr ROlls dream robbing a bank thats a plan to get money or sucsess, he's doing it with someone he dosnt know so that shows his doubts about those he might participate with, he was at the wrong bank , so he's got a plan but hasnt though it through.

See how he said that G was much smaller and older than he thought with a cheep suit, could also be telling him not to beleive that his business partners are all as good as he thinks that they might be a disapointment.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hehe, if anyone tried to analyze most of my dreams, (s)he'd need an analyst for him/herself afterwards...
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    apart from the fact you did the job the wrong way round did it go smoothly?
    it went great ...i walked away happy but the others wanted to remain behind with all the alarms going off ...i never saw them again ...but did see the colonel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum

Mr ROlls dream robbing a bank thats a plan to get money or sucsess, he's doing it with someone he dosnt know so that shows his doubts about those he might participate with, he was at the wrong bank , so he's got a plan but hasnt though it through.

See how he said that G was much smaller and older than he thought with a cheep suit, could also be telling him not to beleive that his business partners are all as good as he thinks that they might be a disapointment.
    interesting.
    the strange thing was though ...instead of taking money from the bank ...i arrived with money!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I dreamt of files last night :/ Never work in the filing room of a Doctor's surgery for 8 hours at a time.