Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My friends dad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

Well I'm talking to my friend on msn and he's just told me that he's never seen or spoke to his dad! Now not knowing how this feels I want to help him find him, but he's looked every where, he even got the bbc to try and find him but still no dad!

I'm just wondering what other ways are there for trying to find a lost person. I feel so sorry for him so I'll do anything

Comments

• Options
    Can't the Samaritans help? Hmm, I'm sure I heard that somewhere. :confused: Just a random suggestion.
  • Options
    hes got his name?
    electoral register?
  • Options
    Yeah the Electoral Register will have him on there if his in the UK... only problem is it will have about another 100 people with the same name.
  • Options
    cheers for all the replys, but my friend thinks his dad won't be in the uk :eek2:
  • Options
    i hate to be the first one to say this, but theres every chance this could all end in tears, years of searching and his dad might not even want to see him, sorry but its true, just because hes his dad dosent automatically mean it will be a heartfelt reunion, every chance it could but then again it could end up hurting more in the long run. dont push this on him, darling :)
  • Options
    what about friends reunited website?

Maybe his dad is there or some old friends of his.