Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drunkard Confesses Me Darker Secrets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oooooo I'm annoyed!!! Rare occassion- ok!! Here's what it is, my friend (recently re-kindled an old close friendship, fell apart because he couldn't deal with me having boyfriends - he was an ex, split after 2 weeks and had like an on-off friendship where he pissed ALL my bf's off with his constant emails/texts/phone calls etc...and just generally made life difficult, so we re-kindled because, well we did get on well most the time, he just needed to get over 'us' so we took the time apart)

Anyway, something horrible happened to me, involving another friend of mine in which I was well, I suppose abused by one of my friends. He thought I was asleep and like...groped, felt up and did disgusting things that I really won't go into. Anyway, my friend got really angry with this dude but just distanced himself from him in order to like, refrain from saying anything about the incident. When he gets drunk though, he turns into the total TWAT and like, implies what happened to me. He did this whilst with one other friend and me and my other friend was bewildered. The other night, he got recked, did it again, this time at a house party...heard about it in the morning and everyone of my friends know this guy did this to 'someone' but they don't know who so among our friendship group is this buzz to hear every detail and find out who it was. I've worked for months to overcome what this guy did to me, and it's only a matter of time before my name surfaces in a drunken rant...what do I do? What do I say to the prick who told everyone what I told in confidence to him? I'm just waiting for someone to say "It has to be her". What do I do?!!

Thanks for reading at least if you have!

Malt Munk xxx :(

Comments

• Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Well, you haven't done anything wrong. He has. And while it's a bit of a joke among your group of friends now (as he was drunk they may not believe him), it won't be if they discover who it is. Hopefully most will be sympathetic if they find out. Those that aren't sympathetic, or have a weird reaction to it, aren't really friends.
    Look at it this way, in a few years your friends will slowly change, and you'll have a whole new group of friends, and it won't matter then.
  • Options
    I hope you never trust the man who betrayed your confidence again. being drunk isnt an excuse.